Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Best Snow Vehicle
By rgreenberg

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I live in Montana. Over 20 years, I have owned Audi A8, Audi A6, BMW 328xi,Yukon XL, Toyota Landcruiser. The Ridgeline is the best snow vehicle of the bunch. The combination of long wheelbase, traction control, front weighting and front-biased all wheel drive makes it very stable and very difficult to lose control of the vehicle. I run with Toyo Open Country A/T's summer and winter.

Favorite Features

Snow handling, safety, handling, good fuel mileage for a truck

Suggested Improvements

Fix the problem with bed scratches happening with a fingernail Telescoping steering wheel needed. seat cushions too short. Visibility is terrible!

Great truck. Waiting for next redesign
By S

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Ridgeline is quieter than my 06 Accord (very happy with both). I haul two dirt bikes, get around hunting lease, and take the family camping. Added the roof rack, side step to help with the looks (which I'm still getting used to). Overall the truck has exceeded my expectations. Pros: very comfortable in the city and on the highway, great AWD mgmt system, good (not great) stereo, back seats fold up, tail gate lays down and swings open, great storage space between the front seats. Cons: Mileage, front end needs to be redesigned, bed is a little too short. Best buy for the price. Shop well. Sticker was $31K, I paid $26k including roof rack, side step and bed extender.

Favorite Features

In bed trunk, dual open tailgate, comfortable ride, rear seats lift yielding more room, Honda quality. Kids love it.

Suggested Improvements

Diesel engine option, extend the bed at least six inches, better mileage (but via not a hybrid).

Fun truck with room for improvements
By Central Missouri

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is fun to drive. Has a superior stereo system. Great quality of workmanship. My friends have deemed it the "swiss army knife of trucks" due to all the great engineering that went into it. Gas mileage is "ok" (17.8 MPG on trips with tires at/near top PSI) I guess for an AWD vehicle, but I am certain that Honda could make it better by using the new engine innovations from the new Odyssey minivans. For a truck topping $30,000 MSRP, I expected heated outside mirrors and a rear window defogger like the Honda Odyssey of my wifes.

Favorite Features

Instills confidence in the driver and is fun to drive, safety features, stereo system, In-bed trunk, rear power window, interior design and quality craftsmanship.

Suggested Improvements

Heated outside mirrors, rear window defogger and better gas mileage (about 3 more mpg's).

2007 Honda RidgeLine
By Truck Guy

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my 2007 Honda RidgeLine for over a year now and put on close to 19k miles on it. I am extremely pleased with the performance, quality, ride, comfort and extensive flexibility this truck has to offer. Once again Honda has proven that it stands for very high quality and thus its reputation as one of the most reliable and innovative auto manufacturers in the world.

Favorite Features

In-Bed trunk, VTM-4 All Wheel drive system, spacious interior, comfortable ride, decent fuel economy for a truck.

Suggested Improvements

17 inch wheels. Would have been nice if it came with atleast 18 inch wheels.

my ridgeline is a lemon
By Ridgeline Lemon

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My Ridgeline has been in the shop 5 times and counting. The dealer has been somewhat reluctant to believe my problems, until I took the shop foreman for a test ride. Problems include: 1) trans light 2) trans light again 3)instrument cluster replaced - resulting in 4) squeaky dashboard 5) dashboard now squeaks in two places... Honda regional representative will not give you a straight answer or tell you who her superior is. I HOPE TO LEMON LAW MY RIDGELINE, GET MY $ BACK, AND WILL NEVER BUY FROM HONDA AGAIN !!!!!