2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Love It
By john on 04/09/07 22:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We love every thing about it. It rides and handles like a top of the line car. We have had camper tops on our last two trucks, but we do not miss them. With the trunk and fold up seat we have plenty of room to move and stash everything we wanted to transport so far. We love the console storage. No one can see what is in there. The gas mileage is the only thing I am not happy with. 16-17 in city and 19 highway is the best I have got.

Small improvements would make it perfect
By Jimmy on 03/27/07 19:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A truck that drives like a luxury sedan. Handles most jobs with ease. Build quality is top notch. I only wish there was a collapsible bulkhead like the Chevy Avalanche.

If you don't need to tow a house...
By truckin' on 03/26/07 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck! Rides like a luxury sedan and handles like one too. Honda build quality is excellent. I've owned only domestic trucks since I learned to drive and this one tops them all. It doesn't have the payload or towing of the others, but like me, not many need to be able to tow a house. Gas mileage is pretty good for a 4wd truck (19 mpg combined - not broken in yet). Innovative features are great (in bed trunk, composite bed). To complete the package, the safety features are top notch. Six air bags, stability control, traction control, ABS - what more could you ask for? Only complaint is that it is a little goofy looking, but when your behind the wheel, you forget all about that.

fuel efficiency
By dueldr on 03/24/07 07:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped around for the truck with the best fuel mileage rating. In Canada it may be different, but the rating the Ridgeline had was 28 miles to the Gallon. The Tacoma was 27. Between these two I preferred the Honda as it had more available options that I was Looking for i.e. loaded. Unfortunately, I have yet to do better than 22, and as last winter progressed I did many tanks at 16.5 miles to the gallon. The mileage just isn't their, a major disappointment. I believe the vehicle is underpowered for its size with a 3.5 l engine. The Tacoma with its 4.0 gets better mileage, and better power. If I had it to do over I would have gone with the Tacoma.

Comfortable and Intuitive
By Diver Down on 03/21/07 18:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda's initial shot at producing a truck was a huge success. The truck's in bed trunk is huge and the dual action tailgate is extremely helpful. Although the exterior of the vehicle is quite conservative, it's functionality makes it a step above domestic and foreign rivals. The interior is quite comfortable and did a fairly good job at dampening road noise. The back seat is very big...plenty of room for three adults and when the seats are lifted, reveals another huge cargo area. The power rear window is great at getting fresh air in the cabin without getting wind turbulence. I was very impressed with the quality of the 160 watt sound system.

07 Honda Ridegline
By Joe on 02/25/07 07:50 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Had many other trucks/cars and the Ridgeline is by far the best. The ride is is quiet and comfortable, it handles well, the seats are great,the motor is silky smooth with plenty of power. Plenty of room in the cabin with all the amenities. Navi system works like a charm. It is a great combination vehicle that can do many things well. Simply put...it just fits.

Heavy Duty with Style
By Shooter2 on 02/18/07 13:04 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is a heavy feeling truck with a six cylinder that is well matched. The pick up is snappy and strong. The in-bed trunk is a great idea with uses that are not immediately appreciated. The fit and finish are tight and solid. The cab is roomy and this rig handles like a car never forgetting it is a rugged truck. Gas mileage is at 16 mpg most of the time. Haven't done any long hwy driving so I don't know how well it does for mileage there. This is a useful rig for anyone who not an on the job construction worker. The bed is 5 feet but wide enough for a full sheet of plywood. The technology under the hood is outstanding. Electric everything. Honda quality can't be beat!

Love My Ridgeline
By kellnron on 02/17/07 19:01 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle's exterior design may leave something to be desired; however, the safety and innovative features won me over. I love my Ridgeline and I didn't consider myself a truck Person before buying it.

good truck so far
By Troy on 02/16/07 09:28 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

10K so far and going good. Bigest issue so far has been windshield washer lines getting blocked as they are so far from the windshield.

07 Honda Ridgeline
By Vu on 02/06/07 09:42 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Truck! Very well designed comes with almost everything you'll ever need in a vehicle. It drives like a champ! I live in Alaska, where roads are rough and icy in the winters. The AWD system works great! It delivers great traction on slick icy roads.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.