2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
My first Honda
By RJ146 on 07/27/07 08:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I thoroughly researched this vehicle prior to purchase and it sounded perfect for me, my previous vehicle was an 05 Colorado crew cab. I generally use the vehicle for commuting and occasionally use the bed for homeowner chores. This vehicle was well thought out, everything functions as it was intended and every square inch of this vehicle is used to it's potential. The ride is quiet and comfortable and the overall feel of the vehicle is solid. As far as looks go, I opted for the Formal Black with the optional chrome wheels and I must say that this is a mean looking truck. I couldn't be happier.

My 2007 RTL
By Chris on 07/13/07 22:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just love this truck. I am a female that sold my BMW in order to buy this truck. It handles like a luxury car, no cabin noise, very smooth ride, it's great to be able to go shopping and stow all your purchases in the trunk, completely out of sight. I also haul chicken feed, hay, straw and groceries. I would not trade this truck for anything. It is very stable on the road during bad weather, rain, snow. I feel very safe in it and it has handled everything I've put it through I would definitely recommend this truck to females who desire a working truck with great cabin features that don't want the mini van look or feel.

Great "truck" that isn't!
By NYS traveler on 06/25/07 13:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is great if you want the benefits of a truck without most of the drawbacks. It can hold lots of cargo and 5 people in comfort. Backseats are much better than any of the vehicles in class. Smooth ride and acceleration. Gas mileage so so. In bed trunk is brilliant and should have been developed years ago. Folding rear seats offer even more cargo. Well equipped for price paid. Really not used for towing much. Towed a small boat just under 2000 pounds and not much strain though gas mileage did suffer. Will never get anywhere near the 5000lb Max so this vehicle is great for me and my family.

Ridgeline is everything I expected!
By Robert on 05/30/07 14:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned 4 Honda cars, this is my first foreign truck. I feel for the kind light truck work that I do the Ridgeline seems fine. I get 17 MPG around town and 22 MPG the highway. I currently have 2300 miles on it with no problems. I have talked to other Ridgeline owners that get 24 MPG highway miles. They mentioned that the mileage improves after 10,000 miles.

2007 Ridgeline
By PeterD on 05/21/07 12:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is our second Honda. Wife has an 03 Pilot. Like all Hondas the quality, design and engineering are top notch. I am 6'8" and 300 lbs. Being comfortable is not easy in most cars or trucks. The Ridgeline is the most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Handles better than most cars. Independent suspension and long wheelbase make long highway cruises fun. Highway driving at 75-80 mph I get 22 mpg.

My first truck drives like a car
By STEVE on 05/14/07 20:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2003 Infinity G35 sedan for the deluxe Ridgeline. While the interior design doesn't measure up to the Infinity it sure beats the pants off all other trucks I checked out. The charcoal grey metalic is the best color option. The only beef I have with the exterior is the omission of side door protectors and rails, both after market or dealer added options. I get 17 city/highway and 20 highway MPG with regular unleaded, not bad for a 4600lb truck! I also added an after market bed protector and under rear seat mat. I might add that there is planty of storage in the cab including a huge space between the front seats.

2007 Ridgeline
By Bill on 04/30/07 20:56 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my 3rd Honda, and won't be my last. The Ridgeline is typical Honda for creature comfort and practicality. Those that need the hauling/towing capability of a full size truck need not apply, but for those of us that only occassionally need the usefullness of a 'truck' are quite happy with the Ridgeline. I didn't buy this vehicle to do heavy towing or off-roading, but to do the everyday things like going to/from work, running to Home Depot, picking up some groceries, carting the kids to practice, etc. It is very comfortable for me at 6'4". The exterior appearance is a bit unusual, but nothing's perfect. Dependability? There's a reason Honda doesn't offer roadside assistance!

Love my new Honda
By Dave on 04/26/07 21:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just traded my '04 F-150 Lariat for the RTL and it is every bit the vehicle the Ford was and more. If you can stand the lower towing capacity (and most people can) this is a great vehicle. Way more refined than anything else I've owned, it's a pleasure to drive.

I love it!
By spb_gaco on 04/26/07 10:29 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love the Ridgeline. I came from a Ford F-150 and was a little leary about the Ridgeline at first. I am glad that I got it though. Probably the best truck I've ever had.

'07 Ridgeline
By JEFF on 04/11/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent ride, solid quality feel. Great engine, intake, and exhaust sound. Throaty V-8 sound. Fuel mileage is on the low side, but dealer says it will improve around 10,000 miles.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.