2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Almost Perfect
By Gary on 09/19/07 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this truck after considering FJ Cruiser. Gave up some off road capability for much better comfort, convenience & safety. Superb tailgating, car camping & overall family vehicle. Handles anything 99% of owners will throw at it. First Honda I've ever driven, & I'm very impressed with the overal quality & design. Unibody provides solid ride on highway & rough roads. Like driving a bank vault. Excellent braking and decent cornering for a vehicle this weight and size. Averaging about 18mpg with mixed highway/city driving & less than 5K miles. Bed scratches white, but a $75 bed mat took care of that problem. Will take other reviewers advice & get rear mud guards.

3rd Honda
By jnlv on 09/10/07 13:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Unique non-cookie cutter looks, in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, roomy and comfortable interior, very smooth quiet ride, nice stereo with sub- woofer. So glad I spent a bit more and bought another Honda!

This is a great truck
By dog on 09/05/07 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It will pull my ski boat, and looks good doing it. Interior room wonderful lots of magic places to store 'stuff', comfortable ride..the 245hp goes great, comes standard with all the good stuff. It is a good buy. For the price.. its a good purchase.. you want rear splash guards.. buy some.

Different Type of Truck
By Mark on 09/04/07 09:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2007 F150 Supercrew for this Honda, I love it. I looked at all makes and models, I have owned trucks for almost 28 years. This is not a solid rear axel truck, it's not designed to be one either. What it does is handle very well, like a car, while providing the option to tow and haul. It's not perfect but it meets all my needs in what I really need a truck to do. I am glad I choose this Honda, I hope it is more reliable than other trucks I have owned in the past. For a truck like vechile this is a dream to drive, period, easy to park too. I had it a month now, so far I have found nothing I can't live with as is. I wish I had bought it sooner.

A Truck That Rides Like a Sedan
By jetmail17 on 09/04/07 06:53 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Moving from a sports car phase to a Home Depot phase, I traded in a Porsche Boxster for my 2007 RTX Ridgeline. I confirmed what many reviewers say: this thing rides like a plush sedan. Even Consumer Reports had but one gripe, "pronounced road noise," which I can't pick up anywhere. I wasn't expecting the 250 hp 3.5 litre V-6 to be racy, but a buttload of horses rear up when you prod her to merge in with the interstate stampedes. Keep in mind I had the acceleration of a Porsche before. Riding up high with front and curtain-side airbags makes me appreciate the impressive safety ratings. Roomy interior can seat 5 easy! Honda has created the perfect vehicle for metro-truckin.

Running the Ridge
By KrissQ8 on 08/23/07 18:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ridge fits / loads up in the garage next to my lady's Pilot. Many US Need a man's bed in their life- rugged hauling, tool boxes, enough room for the Fam, sedan handling / trunk, AWD for the harshest weather, light offroading, haul motorbikes in the bed, ability to tow more than 2000 pounds. Ridge features reel me in over other midsize- wasn't buying another SUV, wouldn't have traded for another car. My Prelude and old truck merged. -My cool bike rack spring loads across the bed -Getting Torza Hard Hat Premier tonno cover Non navi model stock deck doesn't play .mp3 in any way, so I keep 6 burned CDs in it. If can't make use of Ridge's spec offers, would step down to Element.

Nice Truck
By stogie on 08/19/07 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. If you havent checked it out..you should. It will tow your runabout, store your stuff in the 'bedtrunk', and all the nooks and crannies inside to put your 'stuff'. Four lights make looking in the bed easy after dark. Back seats fold up with one motion and fold back down with plenty of room for passengers. Exterior design is nice sets itself apart from those that want to look like a tractor for an 18 wheeler. Interior very nice and its comfortable you dont feel as though you are riding a truck hauling lumber. Magic 4 wheel drive push the button. It comes standard with features you will pay extra for on other models. Its a fun, working truck.

Hard to believe this is a truck!!
By Honda on 08/17/07 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Once my husband and I got past the exterior we found this to be a fantastic family "car". It is another one of Honda's wonderful vehicles. We've owned several Hondas before this and have found it to be as great as the Accords and Civics. It can boast of great usage of space and a comfortable interior. It drives better than our other truck and the 4 WD has come in handy. Five people ride comfortably with plently of luggage room. We love the "trunk" in the bed. The instruments are easy on the eyes and most everything is within easy reach, except the cruise button was a little hard to find.The tonneau cover keeps everything dry and secure. I most definitely can recommend the Ridgeline!

Really a Catruck!
By Devdon on 08/16/07 13:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looking for a fun useable vehicle, then this is for you. Interior design is excellent, roomy, comfortable, but lacking a little in the quiet dept. Sound system is more than satisfactory. All gages and controls are easy to read and use. Have someone drive it without viewing the exterior they will never know its a truck. Perfect for the city farmer or cowboy. Holly (yea I named it) does have a low whistling sound from the bed when going over 45 mph.

Loving my Ridgeline
By Ron R on 08/16/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Ridgeline for 7 months now and put around 7500 miles on it. I traded a 2004 Acura TL on this truck due to a change in commute requiring AWD in the Winter. I never thought I'd be a truck person, and to be honest the looks are not my favorite, but you can't argue with the total package. This is the safest thing out there in the Winter in terms of AWD, airbags, stability control, traction control. It did really well last year during our late Winter storms. Fuel economy got better once broke in. It went from 15 to 17 around town for me. I have a mixed commute of about 24 miles including 5 miles on a mountainous road and I'm averaging around 18.5 MPG. Not bad for a truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.