2007 Ridgeline
By Bill on
2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This is my 3rd Honda, and won't be my last. The Ridgeline is typical Honda for creature comfort and practicality. Those that need the hauling/towing capability of a full size truck need not apply, but for those of us that only occassionally need the usefullness of a 'truck' are quite happy with the Ridgeline. I didn't buy this vehicle to do heavy towing or off-roading, but to do the everyday things like going to/from work, running to Home Depot, picking up some groceries, carting the kids to practice, etc. It is very comfortable for me at 6'4". The exterior appearance is a bit unusual, but nothing's perfect. Dependability? There's a reason Honda doesn't offer roadside assistance!
Favorite Features
Navigation, stereo, auto climate control, ride. It's also nice to have a real horn and not the typical Honda horn. The in-bed trunk rocks! Powered rear window is sweet as well.
Suggested Improvements
Speed sensitive volume for the stereo. Bigger size tires with a sharper rim design. Cup holders that are offered on the Accord with spring loaded holders. Greater adjustment for the steering wheel. An external keypad. Door handles that can be grabbed instead of lifted. A larger tailgate weight capacity