2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Gas Mileage Poor
By Charles on 09/02/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed driving my 2007 Honda Ridgeline truck, however, it has come to lease end and I will be turning it in for a new 2009 Acura TL w/Tech Pkg. I have nothing but praise for the Ridgeline. It did have an electrical problem (computer chip and electronic board fried) within a month after my purchase. Also, the handles above the right and left rear passenger doors came loose and was about to fall off. Weird since I don't ever have passengers back there. The service department said that it probably was threaded wrong at the factory. Also, the back lighting on the heated seat HI/LO button (drivers side) kept burning out prematurely.

I love this truck!
By NoWhiners on 08/12/09 12:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a truck that can do it all - go drive the Honda Ridgeline for a day or two. I did & I was sold! Honda has done a great job designing this truck to be so many things. It hauls (I have a boat it hauls w/np), it's a passenger SUV, and you can store an unbelievable amount of items. The back seats flip up creating an enormous amount of room to store items you don't want in the truck bed. Even with the back seats down you have ample storage under the seats which is nice on trips where people in the back can store articles they want to access during the trip. The TRUNK (THE TRUNK!) under the bed is what sold me on this truck - after the ride and many amenities.

Honda, good job.
By Andrew Moise on 08/08/09 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well let me tell you that Honda did a fabulous job at making a nice truck. My parents bought me it lightly used for my sixteenth birthday. Easily better than any of my friends' cars. Has never done me wrong and it's the most innovative truck I have ever seen. My favorite thing about it is its looks. It looks better than any truck and is only rivaled by the Avalanche in my opinion in the looks category. I love how its not one of those super duty trucks that is all about work. It actually looks civilized, not like it has to haul very large things all the time. The engine disappoints me but I'll just put an air intake and exhaust system to get more HP. It's just a little slow. Great truck!

Two thumbs up
By bman on 07/15/09 11:12 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought mine new in 2007. Love it! Perfect for most guys who don't use a truck every day, but need it once in a while. I have 3 kids and they fit comfortably in the rear. Love the Michelin tires!

Very Smooth
By Michal on 07/08/09 14:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the trunk and the two-way tailgate. Very smooth, comfortable ride that feels more like a car than a truck. Excellent traction in all conditions. I had to have the transmission replaced at 34,000 miles. The dealership did it in two days once they were able to determine that it was slipping while in drive. I have pulled boats and trailers totaling more than 5K lbs with no problem. Not as easily as my V8 Tundra did but adequately.

35K and still Great
By Spylake on 05/12/09 09:35 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Not a reel truck? So what. It does what most owners need with more comfort, safety and refinement than any pick-up I've ever driven. 30 sheets of plywood laid flat? No problem. Bales of hay? NP. 1,500 lbs of concrete? NP. 40 sacks of fertilizer or horse feed? NP. Towing a 26 foot Catalina 250 (sailboat). NP. Commuting 3 kids to school, rowing etc. NP. Taking a family of five on vacation with all the toys they need. NP. REAL truck owners are just jealous of our trunk, independent suspension, squeak and rattle free interior and reliability.

I love my Ridgeline!
By Soundman on 05/02/09 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 07 Honda Ridgeline used with only 7K miles on it and it was 1 year old from date of purchase. I have driven all wheel drive vehicles before and this is the most all the time sure footed drive I have ever experienced. I couldn't go back to a 2 wheel drive vehicle again. I was driving a new Honda Element and hated it so I traded it for the Ridgeline. If you need a truck every once in a while but like the SUV all wheel drive handling then buy a Ridgeline.

HondaLover
By HondaLover on 05/01/09 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What's not to love about this truck? When you price a Tacoma 4 door and see that you can buy a 4wd Honda, well that's a no brainer. The ride is so much better than a Ford, Toyota, Chev. It's a truck that will last almost forever. Comfortable driving, easy access/egress, transmission is very smooth. Getting groceries and just placing them in the storage container in the bed, have something leak, no problem, just pull the plug and hose it out. I love the way the back seats fold out of the way. There is tons and tons of room for for vacation. Find an antique, no problem. Love to garden, well this truck is like a best friend (never let you down). Bottom line, this is the most truck for the money.

Best of both worlds
By Joe M on 04/25/09 10:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Ridgeline, 45,000 miles on it, and I finally had to do brakes. Other than that oil changes and tire rotations. I am averaging 17 mpg with mostly city driving. I commute 35 miles per day 6 days a week on all back roads other than the last 5 miles of the trip is highway. Love this truck. It does everything I need and the trunk is the best.

Best truck I've owned!
By STINGREY0007 on 04/17/09 14:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck to replace my Nissan extended cab pickup for a couple of reasons only. I wanted to use this for long trips and accommodate more people comfortably and be able to haul small stuff including yard waste, pull small trailer with riding mower etc, etc. I have looked at all brands and came to conclusion that the Ridgeline gives me the best value for my money plus Honda's excellent reputation. So far my ridgeline has been performing well with no major hiccups. A few times the tire pressure monitoring light came on during cold days and disappear after the truck had been running for some time. That was it, but I'm still on the look out in case it happens again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.