2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Great trruck
By Matt on 08/12/06 00:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This thing does everything most everybody needs to do with a truck. I know that it isn't a fullsize truck and didn't expect it to be. But, I will not own a domestic vehicle because the resale value is way to poor. This is the nicest vehicle I have ever had.

Simple
By Jonathan Franklin on 08/10/06 19:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It's not the snazziest truck, but it delivers. It's a honda, not a BMW. It's runs, and runs

SUV with awesome cargo ability
By farnorth on 08/06/06 23:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Used for long (7 hour) commute with tools and gear. The head rest is kind of a pain in the neck, but everything else excels for this class. Full size rear passengers prefer my truck over the Dodge ram 4 door. Visibility is great, and most importantly, the rough northern roads I drive on can not kick the rear end out on corners and ruts, even when driving on packed snow. Around town I have used it to haul .5 yard of gravel, also filled the box with bedding sand. It handled better than my Silverado did with the same weight... but I did have to spend some time washing sand out of the trunk lid seams and double operating tailgate. Keeping it around 55 to 60 miles per hour gave me avrg. 18 mpg

Insult to the truck industry
By george on 07/26/06 00:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is the worst vehicle I have driven, and am happy to be selling it and buying a f-150

Ridgeline Owner
By Anthro on 07/24/06 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased this vehicle in late 2005 due to its extensive safety features and fuel economy within the price point. I have now put less than 2K miles on it and am ready to sell. Why? Gas mileage running 12-13 mpg rather than the 16-21. Blind spots make the vehicle difficult and dangerous to drive for a petite driver. Significant blind spots occur in right rear due design and rear headrest configuation. The headrest design should be abolished. The curvature forward makes it very uncomfortable and many people turn them around defeating the purpose. Impossible to judge distance when backing up due to blind spots.

Third Ridgeline
By Brian on 07/19/06 20:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is my third Ridgeline. My first two were black this one is dark cherry pearl. My only wish is that it would get a little better gas milage. Everything else is great. Ride, handling, quality build, safety, color, and new mp3 ability.I just love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.