Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Running the Ridge
By KrissQ8

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Ridge fits / loads up in the garage next to my lady's Pilot. Many US Need a man's bed in their life- rugged hauling, tool boxes, enough room for the Fam, sedan handling / trunk, AWD for the harshest weather, light offroading, haul motorbikes in the bed, ability to tow more than 2000 pounds. Ridge features reel me in over other midsize- wasn't buying another SUV, wouldn't have traded for another car. My Prelude and old truck merged. -My cool bike rack spring loads across the bed -Getting Torza Hard Hat Premier tonno cover Non navi model stock deck doesn't play .mp3 in any way, so I keep 6 burned CDs in it. If can't make use of Ridge's spec offers, would step down to Element.

Favorite Features

Big, yet fits in the garage Whip of a cross trainer Rubber matting Electric driver seat Sunroof Roof rack Truck bed Trunk has it's place

Suggested Improvements

-Deck to play .mp3 disks ($8 value) -Included rubber 'container' for under the back seats ($59 value) -Included trifold hard plastic tonno cover. ($700 value) -Single rear window full slide down ($$$)

Nice Truck
By stogie

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. If you havent checked it out..you should. It will tow your runabout, store your stuff in the 'bedtrunk', and all the nooks and crannies inside to put your 'stuff'. Four lights make looking in the bed easy after dark. Back seats fold up with one motion and fold back down with plenty of room for passengers. Exterior design is nice sets itself apart from those that want to look like a tractor for an 18 wheeler. Interior very nice and its comfortable you dont feel as though you are riding a truck hauling lumber. Magic 4 wheel drive push the button. It comes standard with features you will pay extra for on other models. Its a fun, working truck.

Favorite Features

Storage, comfortable ride, easy interior controls..you can turn on the heater without taking off your gloves.

Suggested Improvements

Side moldings to protect from 'dings' ought to be standard..you can buy them though. ahh Honda..throw in the rear mudflaps!

Hard to believe this is a truck!!
By Honda

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Once my husband and I got past the exterior we found this to be a fantastic family "car". It is another one of Honda's wonderful vehicles. We've owned several Hondas before this and have found it to be as great as the Accords and Civics. It can boast of great usage of space and a comfortable interior. It drives better than our other truck and the 4 WD has come in handy. Five people ride comfortably with plently of luggage room. We love the "trunk" in the bed. The instruments are easy on the eyes and most everything is within easy reach, except the cruise button was a little hard to find.The tonneau cover keeps everything dry and secure. I most definitely can recommend the Ridgeline!

Favorite Features

The "trunk" in the bed is our most favorite feature. Adding the tonneau cover was well worth the extra expense. There's plenty of places to store your stuff within easy reach. It has air vents for the passengers in the back seat. The dual climate control is great since I'm hot and he's cold.

Suggested Improvements

I can't think of any. Honda has definitely put alot of thought into this vehicle.

Really a Catruck!
By Devdon

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Looking for a fun useable vehicle, then this is for you. Interior design is excellent, roomy, comfortable, but lacking a little in the quiet dept. Sound system is more than satisfactory. All gages and controls are easy to read and use. Have someone drive it without viewing the exterior they will never know its a truck. Perfect for the city farmer or cowboy. Holly (yea I named it) does have a low whistling sound from the bed when going over 45 mph.

Favorite Features

Unique looks. Nothing else like it. Handling. Trunk. Interior design.

Suggested Improvements

Headlight control easily bumped by knee when entering/exiting. Shifts too often on slight hills. Underpowered. Low mpg. Needs more standard options.

Loving my Ridgeline
By Ron R

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had my Ridgeline for 7 months now and put around 7500 miles on it. I traded a 2004 Acura TL on this truck due to a change in commute requiring AWD in the Winter. I never thought I'd be a truck person, and to be honest the looks are not my favorite, but you can't argue with the total package. This is the safest thing out there in the Winter in terms of AWD, airbags, stability control, traction control. It did really well last year during our late Winter storms. Fuel economy got better once broke in. It went from 15 to 17 around town for me. I have a mixed commute of about 24 miles including 5 miles on a mountainous road and I'm averaging around 18.5 MPG. Not bad for a truck.

Favorite Features

XM Radio, Steering Wheel controls, In- bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, comfortable seating, reconfigurable back seat, smooth transmission, quiet intereior, firm handling... I could go on, but you get the point.

Suggested Improvements

Plastic side action tailgate handle seems a little flimsy, and the bed covering does seem to scratch easier than I would have expected.