Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Very Smooth
By Michal

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the trunk and the two-way tailgate. Very smooth, comfortable ride that feels more like a car than a truck. Excellent traction in all conditions. I had to have the transmission replaced at 34,000 miles. The dealership did it in two days once they were able to determine that it was slipping while in drive. I have pulled boats and trailers totaling more than 5K lbs with no problem. Not as easily as my V8 Tundra did but adequately.

Favorite Features

Trunk, tailgate, comfort, ride.

Suggested Improvements

Please put a more durable truck like rear bumper to avoid dents when hooking up to a trailer. This is by far the worst feature of this vehicle. Also, I hate the annoying noises it makes when you fail to close the rear window or connect a seatbelt. Simply make the sounds more pleasant.

Best vehicle and most versatile.
By eddieo311

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck almost 3 years ago brand new and that's still the way it looks and drives. I moved to GA from NJ and I go back a few times/year. My wife and I love the ride, size, and reliability. We can throw all our stuff for the trip in the bed and the trunk with the dogs riding in the back with the seats folded up, and there's still a ton of room. Despite being a truck I get great mileage and it handles all elements with ease.

Favorite Features

dual climate control, 4wd, stereo system, fold-up seats, lockable trunk, tire pressure notification, and display of controls

Suggested Improvements

I wish I had an Ipod hookup direct to the stereo system, other than that honda thought of it all.

Truly Love Our Ridge
By jgcla

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After a year and 14,000 miles, I have had no issues and love the truck. Thought rear visibility could be better until I drove my bosses new Silverado and realized mine was not so bad. The mileage has ranged from a low of 17 to a high of 22. 60 to 65 delivers around 20 - 21. Engine/transmission combo is extremely smooth, just like our CR-V. Even with gas prices approaching $4 per gal, I think I made a wise decision. I have had many positive comments on the appearance and feel secure when driving.

Favorite Features

All wheel drive, forward visibility, Handling, capacity, bed trunk and sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility.

Great truck for what it is
By timmyboy188

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Toyota 4x4s, GM 4x4s, new and old. I like 4 wheeling, but don't NEED to do it, so I hardly ever went 4 wheeling anymore. I wanted to buy an 07 Tundra 4x4, but couldnt afford it. I drive mostly highway miles, and take trips snowboarding and camping and use it for work hauling water around a flat city, so this truck has everything I need to make that happen. I'm verry happy with it, MPG is ok (averaging 18 MPG city/highway mixed). It's a great truck, it's weird as heck, but a good truck.

Favorite Features

Trunk, HUGE cabin, tons of space and compartments.

Suggested Improvements

Stonger paint, more clearance.

Love it.. and Wife does too !
By madogreg

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 RTL (noNav) in July 2012. 47K miles on it - but it looks and runs like new. Last truck was an F150 - which I loved; but life doesn't demand a full 4 x 8 bed any more. Nothing to gripe about with the Ridgeline. I see people think the MPG could be better, but at the same time they don't find that a sticking point. It's like driving a luxury sedan when you're on the highway. But you have the confidence of a truck both on and off road. My mechanic, and others I spoke to can't comment on them - I have to assume that's a statement of reliability !!

Favorite Features

2 way tailgate. (Aftermarket Tonneau Cover) . Comfortable interior with multiple cubbies and storage. Great storage under rear seats. and they (the seats) have a great fold away capability ! In bed trunk. and Bed lighting.

Suggested Improvements

A little more power ?