2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
A Nice Truck for Everyone
By John on 10/10/06 14:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Vehicle handles very well on the road, accelerates smoothly with 5 speed automatic. Displays are very clear, steering wheel mounted radio controls nice, A/C with dual zone works very well. Door handles oddly shaped, but you get used to them - actually is designed with ergonomics in mind - you'll see. Rear window slides with push buttom. Rear windows go down all the way. Rear gate easy to open/close. Trunk in the bed water tight and roomy for suitcases (medium sized) or lots of groceries. Rear seat folds up and has plenty of interior holding capacity - does a 30/70 split. Seats area a little firm, so make sure everyone likes that before committing. Radio is has static; only bad item.

Mr Dow
By Philip Dow on 10/10/06 06:57 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have a chronic back problem and the inflatable lumbar support is really nice. This truck is FUN to drive. I listen to classical music and Tenors and I sometimes stay in the garage when I pull in from work because the stereo with built in subwoofer is very close to being in a concert hall.I have the aluminum roof rack and aluminum side steps and a silver pin stripe on this black truck and people to turn and look. These additions really dress up the truck. I'm so happy to get out of a 2 door coupe and really love all the space i now have

RidgeLine first Hand experience
By TruckMaster on 10/09/06 13:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the ridgeline for 2 months now and I love it. It is a great mid-sized truck and all the bells I need. It is made by Honda so it comes with all the quality, reliability and consistency Honda is known for decades. I haul my fishing boat every weekend and have had no issues. Ride is smooth and it is great to take camping with the in-bed-trunk. The back seats are very roomy.

Tuff Truck for Family
By Honda Craftmanship on 10/02/06 09:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Solid comfort - ind suspension is excellent - tows my 24ft trail very well. VTEC V6 is strong - all truck for a family unless you are a dirt nut. You get Honda Technology, Reliability and Resale - period. So many features and lots of interior room!!

awesome truck
By johnsi on 09/29/06 08:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

excellent 0-60, hwy driving is like a car, fun to drive, 4 wheel drive in mud works like a charm. feels solid and high end.

2007 Ridgeline Review
By Joe on 09/28/06 16:31 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent. This truck gives you the best of both worlds. Drives like a raceway Accord, but feels like you can take it anywhere.

Not happy at all
By Kyle on 09/16/06 09:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is supposed to be a truck. Everyone raves, Motor Trend names it "TRUCK of the year" and I ordered one. It arrived 3 weeks late, and it's basically a jacked up accord. The "bed" if you can call it that is useless, it has low approach angle, and scrapes on the most miniscule inclines, it has no ground clearance, and no torque! The passenger's rear door didn't close right and I had to take that in to be fixed. If this is what Honda considers a TRUCK, they are sadly mistaken. It will be sold after next April, and I'll be looking at Toyota and Ford. And looking a LOT more closely than just at Honda Trend Magazine. Those guys must be getting bribes!

First foreign car, let alone truck.
By Dave Sanders on 09/01/06 15:25 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

So far it's been great. Everything that Consumer Reports and Motor trend state about it is accurate. Looks great, rides great, ergonic layout and the base model is pretty loaded. I'm lovin' it.

Blessing to the Truck Industry
By gary on 08/12/06 13:00 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is the greatest truck I have ever owned. I have owned just about every brand of domestic truck out there and though this is not as heavy duty as some of the domestics, it definitely holds its own.

I've had other trucks, but
By gottatruck on 08/12/06 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had Toyota, Ford, and Chevy trucks. Not since the Toyota have I enjoyed the build quality (meaning fit and finish, you know...stuff you just "feel") of the Honda. The design has taken some getting used to, but it does everything I need very well. Now, if you NEED a "big man" truck for major hauling and a huge bed for cargo, this obviously isn't your truck. I almost bought the new F150 Supercrew (my last truck) this time, but the quality, safety features, gas mileage, and innovative features sold me in about 2 minutes. I am averaging 17-18 mpg highway with AC on full time, and I am heavy on the gas pedal. My friend's Ridgeline gets about 22 mpg hwy w/no AC running.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.