Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Ridgeline

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Almost Perfect
By Gary

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought this truck after considering FJ Cruiser. Gave up some off road capability for much better comfort, convenience & safety. Superb tailgating, car camping & overall family vehicle. Handles anything 99% of owners will throw at it. First Honda I've ever driven, & I'm very impressed with the overal quality & design. Unibody provides solid ride on highway & rough roads. Like driving a bank vault. Excellent braking and decent cornering for a vehicle this weight and size. Averaging about 18mpg with mixed highway/city driving & less than 5K miles. Bed scratches white, but a $75 bed mat took care of that problem. Will take other reviewers advice & get rear mud guards.

Favorite Features

Build quality; Interior room & comfort; Storage under fold down rear seats perfect for fishing rods; Solid, comfortable ride; Ugly or cool, doesn't look like anything else; First thought trunk was gimmicky but it's roomy and convenient.

Suggested Improvements

Integrated iPOD/MP3 hookup

3rd Honda
By jnlv

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Unique non-cookie cutter looks, in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, roomy and comfortable interior, very smooth quiet ride, nice stereo with sub- woofer. So glad I spent a bit more and bought another Honda!

Favorite Features

Safety features everywhere you look. Low emissions vehicle.

Suggested Improvements

Improved MPG. Maybe hybrid or diesel in the very near future.

This is a great truck
By dog

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It will pull my ski boat, and looks good doing it. Interior room wonderful lots of magic places to store 'stuff', comfortable ride..the 245hp goes great, comes standard with all the good stuff. It is a good buy. For the price.. its a good purchase.. you want rear splash guards.. buy some.

Favorite Features

Storage, interior, exterior. It's a great truck

Different Type of Truck
By Mark

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I traded a 2007 F150 Supercrew for this Honda, I love it. I looked at all makes and models, I have owned trucks for almost 28 years. This is not a solid rear axel truck, it's not designed to be one either. What it does is handle very well, like a car, while providing the option to tow and haul. It's not perfect but it meets all my needs in what I really need a truck to do. I am glad I choose this Honda, I hope it is more reliable than other trucks I have owned in the past. For a truck like vechile this is a dream to drive, period, easy to park too. I had it a month now, so far I have found nothing I can't live with as is. I wish I had bought it sooner.

Favorite Features

Moderate size, car like handling, interior room, locking trunk, storage bins

Suggested Improvements

Audio input jacks, better fuel mileage, backup sensors, E85 flex fuel system, standard compass like outside temp. None of these or any others would stop me from buying it again.

A Truck That Rides Like a Sedan
By jetmail17

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Moving from a sports car phase to a Home Depot phase, I traded in a Porsche Boxster for my 2007 RTX Ridgeline. I confirmed what many reviewers say: this thing rides like a plush sedan. Even Consumer Reports had but one gripe, "pronounced road noise," which I can't pick up anywhere. I wasn't expecting the 250 hp 3.5 litre V-6 to be racy, but a buttload of horses rear up when you prod her to merge in with the interstate stampedes. Keep in mind I had the acceleration of a Porsche before. Riding up high with front and curtain-side airbags makes me appreciate the impressive safety ratings. Roomy interior can seat 5 easy! Honda has created the perfect vehicle for metro-truckin.

Favorite Features

Underbed trunk, auto-slide rear window, fold up rear seats, curtain- side airbags, extra compartments, ABS, smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

Trendier appearance package options. Spicier rims.