2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Looked for a Year...
By mbertaut on 12/21/06 09:49 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you, like me, own two gas cans, three propane bottles, and a Great Dane, BUT have to commute 40 miles a day to work and back, you want both truck and very well-built car too. Ridgeline is both, and does both very well. Last Honda I had went 200k miles over 13 years with no issues, so how could I not go Honda again? Love the truck, rides very smooth, extremely safe in bad weather, computers are smarter than I am and keep me out of trouble. Only drawback is gas mileage, I'm getting 17 city, no highway test yet.

Perfect for my needs
By Jeff on 12/19/06 09:10 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I don't haul gravel and bricks, but I'm always hauling kids to basketball and often picking up something from Sears or Home Depot. Just the right combo of comfortable SUV-like features and truck utility for me. It's not a workhorse, but it's stylish, comfortable, utilitarian, and reliable.

Bogus Ratings
By Dennis Vidal on 12/18/06 23:10 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I am a genuine Ridgeline owner, and not one fabricating stories to sell a different brand or discredit Honda.This truck is not perfect but serves my needs very very well. My landscaping business and the tools that come with job can be hauled by my truck as if their is nothing at the back and surefooted in snow. The many awards this truck garnered is a testament to its merits. Anyone accusing Honda of bribing the award giving bodies is hogwash. I mean you can bribe one or two award giving bodies but close to 12 award giving bodies unanimous in praising the Ridgeline meant one thing, those awards aren't bought and much deserved. Kudos to Honda for reinventing the truck.

Tough enough for Alaska
By Alaskan on 12/13/06 10:33 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned every truck brand sold in America and the Ridgeline, hands down is the best driving truck I have had. The roads here are rough and slick in winter and this truck handles excellent on icy, snowy roads. The back end stays stable and it stops on a dime, without even changing to all winter tires. I agree this isn't a brute to take out on bad dirt roads, but for occasional truck needs and an everyday commuter, this is an excellent choice in all winter conditions Alaska has thrown at it.

honda ridgeline
By frank on 12/12/06 09:24 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i normally drive a Chevie tahoe. this vehicle gets the same fuel economy on the highway and worse in the mountains. It is very rough riding. It is much noisier. Its turning radius is terrible. I pulled a trailer and got 9 miles per gallon. I am trying to get rid of it and it has less than 5000 miles. I bought it because of the size and storage. With 240 plus horsepower, I thought it would be better for passing.

Honda Ridgeline is as good as it gets!
By I bought one! on 11/18/06 23:22 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Navi (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The best competition to the Honda Ridgeline is the Toyota Tundra. The Tundra is great, but I selected the Ridgeline because it has a shorter length and thus easier to park, has the all important better safety ratings (5 star vs. 4 star) for driver and roll overs (4 star vs. 3 star), has better mpg, has a locking waterproof trunk, gives a more comfortable ride, and is a welcome departure to the boring look of the age old pickup truck. While the Tundra offers shorter braking distance, 500 lbs. increased weight, a super quasi Lexus designed V-8 engine, is reportedly stronger off road, and tows about 1,600 more lbs., on balance the Ridgeline is the best choice - it is "as good as it gets!

tows great
By me on 11/12/06 22:40 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We pull a small travel trailer (about 3000 lbs) and I don't even notice that it is there. We love the "trunk". Wish the seats were more comfortable for long rides. Wish it was 2WD not continuous 4WD for better gas mileage. ME

Mean Machine
By Moondog on 11/04/06 05:58 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

A truck that handles like a sports car. A huge interior with lots of storage and a fantastic stereo system. The bed is deceiving, with the waterproof trunk it has plenty of cargo space.

Best Value Truck on the Market
By Ramzey on 10/24/06 14:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is great. Best overall value on the market. Get all the safety features, side air bags-VSA- electronic Brake assist-4wd, etc. Best interior room in its class, best ride, best options. The truck is awesome. I test drove the Tacoma Double Cab, Frontier Double Cab and the Ridge wins! The other models in the class I think are way off for quality.

Great, but room to improve
By Matt on 10/17/06 13:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this truck because one it had the honda name attached and because it was different than the domestic trucks comanding the road (other than the Avelanche). I wished that the truck inside would have been more stylish with more curves rather than the cuts like the knee room for the driver! Plus maybe an additioanl option of a V-8? and u thought that the MPG could have been better but it is still decent.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.