2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Great truck for what it is
By timmyboy188 on 01/21/11 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Toyota 4x4s, GM 4x4s, new and old. I like 4 wheeling, but don't NEED to do it, so I hardly ever went 4 wheeling anymore. I wanted to buy an 07 Tundra 4x4, but couldnt afford it. I drive mostly highway miles, and take trips snowboarding and camping and use it for work hauling water around a flat city, so this truck has everything I need to make that happen. I'm verry happy with it, MPG is ok (averaging 18 MPG city/highway mixed). It's a great truck, it's weird as heck, but a good truck.

Great Truck, Super Value!
By TRacer on 06/25/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

All around, a great vehicle. I had never owned a truck prior to buying my used Ridgeline, as my prior vehicles have been of the high or ultra high performance coupe or sedan variety, and I have racing experience. Performance for the average driver should be more than adequate (top speed is limited to 120), it rides very smooth for a truck, and the fuel economy is fine given it has a drag coefficient of The Vatican combined with substantial mass. I wish these had been available back when my 10 year old was born!

Super Truck
By Car Hound on 01/21/10 15:43 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck. The trunk in the bed is great especially on hunting trips. The family loves it. It is our primary vehicle. It is not great for towing. It will get the towing job done but the gas mileage drops to 10 mpg.

Honda, good job.
By Andrew Moise on 08/08/09 21:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well let me tell you that Honda did a fabulous job at making a nice truck. My parents bought me it lightly used for my sixteenth birthday. Easily better than any of my friends' cars. Has never done me wrong and it's the most innovative truck I have ever seen. My favorite thing about it is its looks. It looks better than any truck and is only rivaled by the Avalanche in my opinion in the looks category. I love how its not one of those super duty trucks that is all about work. It actually looks civilized, not like it has to haul very large things all the time. The engine disappoints me but I'll just put an air intake and exhaust system to get more HP. It's just a little slow. Great truck!

I love my Ridgeline!
By Soundman on 05/02/09 09:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my 07 Honda Ridgeline used with only 7K miles on it and it was 1 year old from date of purchase. I have driven all wheel drive vehicles before and this is the most all the time sure footed drive I have ever experienced. I couldn't go back to a 2 wheel drive vehicle again. I was driving a new Honda Element and hated it so I traded it for the Ridgeline. If you need a truck every once in a while but like the SUV all wheel drive handling then buy a Ridgeline.

HondaLover
By HondaLover on 05/01/09 17:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

What's not to love about this truck? When you price a Tacoma 4 door and see that you can buy a 4wd Honda, well that's a no brainer. The ride is so much better than a Ford, Toyota, Chev. It's a truck that will last almost forever. Comfortable driving, easy access/egress, transmission is very smooth. Getting groceries and just placing them in the storage container in the bed, have something leak, no problem, just pull the plug and hose it out. I love the way the back seats fold out of the way. There is tons and tons of room for for vacation. Find an antique, no problem. Love to garden, well this truck is like a best friend (never let you down). Bottom line, this is the most truck for the money.

Best truck I've owned!
By STINGREY0007 on 04/17/09 14:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck to replace my Nissan extended cab pickup for a couple of reasons only. I wanted to use this for long trips and accommodate more people comfortably and be able to haul small stuff including yard waste, pull small trailer with riding mower etc, etc. I have looked at all brands and came to conclusion that the Ridgeline gives me the best value for my money plus Honda's excellent reputation. So far my ridgeline has been performing well with no major hiccups. A few times the tire pressure monitoring light came on during cold days and disappear after the truck had been running for some time. That was it, but I'm still on the look out in case it happens again.

Works Like a Truck
By MontanaRoadRunner on 12/13/08 22:02 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Most fun to drive since my 67 Mustang. Safe and stable on snow and ice. Climbs MT mountain highways doing 80 with no problem. Pulls 14' dual axle flatbed and 8x12 cargo trailer with ease - although gas mileage takes a severe nose dive. All of the comforts of my Accord, with the ability to haul loads - and I've hauled lots of rock, wood, brush. All wheel goes everywhere I need to go, including mud, snow, ice, and some very rough roads, plus off road - short of boulder climbing. Lots of places to store things, comfortable.

Most versatile SUV available
By Bob on 10/16/08 10:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you want a luxury sedan, it's close. If you want a work truck, it's close. If you want a tow vehicle, it's good there too. I just towed a 4200 lb. trailer over 4,000 miles with my Ridgeline, and encountered no problems. Going over the Rockies sometimes required full power for several minutes, but the temp. gauge barely moved. Very stable, even when semi's. passed by. The cab is roomy, and it is fun to drive. I average 19.3 MPG commuting 80 miles, but the mileage dropped to 11.2 towing. The Ridgeline is, in my opinion, the most versatile, high quality vehicle available.

Mobile Party
By Cleve on 09/10/08 10:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

First off, I would have to disagree with the editors on two points. First, the comfort of the backseat. It can fit four 20 year old guys comfortably with no complaints. Also, its offroad capabilities (though not up to rock crawling standards) seem to be vastly better than the Ridge is given credit for. I've taken my RTS all over God's green earth, through dirt, mud, snow, creeks and have yet to feel a noticeable slip. Now, moving on. I am absolutely in love with this truck. It's as big as a house inside, it rides as smoothly as a town car, the bed will fit anything from pallets, to tree trunks, to drywall etc. And when I take the time to wash off the filth, it's a beautiful design.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.