2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Very Smooth
By Michal on 07/08/09 14:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the trunk and the two-way tailgate. Very smooth, comfortable ride that feels more like a car than a truck. Excellent traction in all conditions. I had to have the transmission replaced at 34,000 miles. The dealership did it in two days once they were able to determine that it was slipping while in drive. I have pulled boats and trailers totaling more than 5K lbs with no problem. Not as easily as my V8 Tundra did but adequately.

Lovin my Ridgeline
By Bruce on 08/02/08 08:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Ridgeline is just a great all around vehicle, the engine is silky smooth with good power, a few more ponies would be good though. It has tons of storage inside and the in bed trunk is very cleaver. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned, fit and finish is perfect also. I have heard rumors of Honda building a diesel for this truck, can`t wait to drive one. Love this truck.

Great Truck !
By B Chase on 02/13/08 08:09 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Use the truck to pull recreational vehicles. Works great. Drives like a nice car on the freeways. Has many great features in the interior and exterior. Best all around vehicle i have ever had !

Pros and Con
By steve villarreal on 02/10/08 14:25 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Easy to drive and manuever in traffic, enjoy the trunk space underneath. Very poor on gas mileage, Engine has a hesitation problem when taking off fast. Radio fades out but otherwise OK for this 07 Ridgeline.

Bad Radio
By Radio Sucks on 09/22/07 15:20 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Ridgeline in July and have not been able to pick up radio stations in my area. Dealership has changed antenna modular and the cable. Now they are trying the radio. I love this truck but not the radio. I must have gotten a lemon. The best feature is the trunk in the bed.

This is a great truck
By dog on 09/05/07 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It will pull my ski boat, and looks good doing it. Interior room wonderful lots of magic places to store 'stuff', comfortable ride..the 245hp goes great, comes standard with all the good stuff. It is a good buy. For the price.. its a good purchase.. you want rear splash guards.. buy some.

Nice Truck
By stogie on 08/19/07 18:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a nice truck. If you havent checked it out..you should. It will tow your runabout, store your stuff in the 'bedtrunk', and all the nooks and crannies inside to put your 'stuff'. Four lights make looking in the bed easy after dark. Back seats fold up with one motion and fold back down with plenty of room for passengers. Exterior design is nice sets itself apart from those that want to look like a tractor for an 18 wheeler. Interior very nice and its comfortable you dont feel as though you are riding a truck hauling lumber. Magic 4 wheel drive push the button. It comes standard with features you will pay extra for on other models. Its a fun, working truck.

My first Honda
By RJ146 on 07/27/07 08:06 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I thoroughly researched this vehicle prior to purchase and it sounded perfect for me, my previous vehicle was an 05 Colorado crew cab. I generally use the vehicle for commuting and occasionally use the bed for homeowner chores. This vehicle was well thought out, everything functions as it was intended and every square inch of this vehicle is used to it's potential. The ride is quiet and comfortable and the overall feel of the vehicle is solid. As far as looks go, I opted for the Formal Black with the optional chrome wheels and I must say that this is a mean looking truck. I couldn't be happier.

'07 Ridgeline
By JEFF on 04/11/07 09:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent ride, solid quality feel. Great engine, intake, and exhaust sound. Throaty V-8 sound. Fuel mileage is on the low side, but dealer says it will improve around 10,000 miles.

If you don't need to tow a house...
By truckin' on 03/26/07 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck! Rides like a luxury sedan and handles like one too. Honda build quality is excellent. I've owned only domestic trucks since I learned to drive and this one tops them all. It doesn't have the payload or towing of the others, but like me, not many need to be able to tow a house. Gas mileage is pretty good for a 4wd truck (19 mpg combined - not broken in yet). Innovative features are great (in bed trunk, composite bed). To complete the package, the safety features are top notch. Six air bags, stability control, traction control, ABS - what more could you ask for? Only complaint is that it is a little goofy looking, but when your behind the wheel, you forget all about that.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.