Used 2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Consumer Reviews - 119 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Excellent!
By Peggy bassier

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We love this truck, rides like a car. Lots of storage space plus a trunk, a great shopping trip vehicle! Handles excellent in dnow also!

Truck for all seasons
By chris rodden

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this vehicle new in 2007 for my business vehicle. i hauled tools in the trunk which was great in the winter, the rear seats pop up to allow rear floor storage.
mileage was as stated about 15 city and 20 hwy. I would like to see a little larger engine and a bit longer bed. overall a very good vehicle in snow or rain. I wish the 4 wheel system allowed you to lock in above 25 mph. Even though it didn't, I never got stuck so maybe it doesn't matter

8 years and still a peach
By obx2003

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my RTS new exactly 8 years ago. Have 72K miles now. I've had virtually no problems. OEM Michelin tires lasted 59K miles. Rear brake pads lasted 62K miles, front pads are still original. I had A/T, power steering and cooling system serviced at 62K. Other than that and replacing the battery at 45K, I've done nothing but change the oil and the filters, which I do myself.

The truck had only one factory recall: for a heater wiring harness. Troublefree Hondas are great. I hope they bring back this model so I can reup after 12 years.

comfort, practicality, utility and Honda reliability

engine could use more guts

Love it.. and Wife does too !
By madogreg

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 RTL (noNav) in July 2012. 47K miles on it - but it looks and runs like new.
Last truck was an F150 - which I loved; but life doesn't demand a full 4 x 8 bed any more.
Nothing to gripe about with the Ridgeline. I see people think the MPG could be better, but at the same time they don't find that a sticking point.
It's like driving a luxury sedan when you're on the highway. But you have the confidence of a truck both on and off road.
My mechanic, and others I spoke to can't comment on them - I have to assume that's a statement of reliability !!

2 way tailgate. (Aftermarket Tonneau Cover) . Comfortable interior with multiple cubbies and storage. Great storage under rear seats. and they (the seats) have a great fold away capability ! In bed trunk. and Bed lighting.

A little more power ?

100K+ miles and almost zero complaints
By dmullins281

2007 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Ridgeline in 2007, I had to wait for almost 3 weeks for it to be built and delivered and have been happy ever since. I have had zero issues with it, other than the required services and replacing things that wear out with use. The only 2 issues I have with it would be that I had hoped for better gas mileage (it's essentially the same as a full size F-150), and there are slight blind spots when looking to the rear sides. I've used this as an SUV and to the fullest extent of a truck and never had a single problem. With over 100K miles on it, it still drives like a new vehicle, nothing rattles or feels loose, if you didn't see the mileage, you'd never even guess it had over 100K.

*Reliability (not a single mechanical issue). * Plenty of room inside and out. * Trunk * Plenty of tie-downs in bed. * Drives more like a car than a truck (my girlfriend loves that).

Improving gas mileage would be a great start. Better blind spot sight, or blind spot mirror indicators (although these may be available on the newer models).