2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Love it.. and Wife does too !
By madogreg on 01/21/13 07:11 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 RTL (noNav) in July 2012. 47K miles on it - but it looks and runs like new. Last truck was an F150 - which I loved; but life doesn't demand a full 4 x 8 bed any more. Nothing to gripe about with the Ridgeline. I see people think the MPG could be better, but at the same time they don't find that a sticking point. It's like driving a luxury sedan when you're on the highway. But you have the confidence of a truck both on and off road. My mechanic, and others I spoke to can't comment on them - I have to assume that's a statement of reliability !!

100K+ miles and almost zero complaints
By dmullins281 on 01/01/13 18:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Ridgeline in 2007, I had to wait for almost 3 weeks for it to be built and delivered and have been happy ever since. I have had zero issues with it, other than the required services and replacing things that wear out with use. The only 2 issues I have with it would be that I had hoped for better gas mileage (it's essentially the same as a full size F-150), and there are slight blind spots when looking to the rear sides. I've used this as an SUV and to the fullest extent of a truck and never had a single problem. With over 100K miles on it, it still drives like a new vehicle, nothing rattles or feels loose, if you didn't see the mileage, you'd never even guess it had over 100K.

Best vehicle and most versatile.
By eddieo311 on 01/17/10 15:14 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck almost 3 years ago brand new and that's still the way it looks and drives. I moved to GA from NJ and I go back a few times/year. My wife and I love the ride, size, and reliability. We can throw all our stuff for the trip in the bed and the trunk with the dogs riding in the back with the seats folded up, and there's still a ton of room. Despite being a truck I get great mileage and it handles all elements with ease.

Ultra Low Emmissions Vehicle.
By deadeyerish on 12/09/09 21:34 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Ridgeline, I have been wanting one for years now. My 07 has 60k+ miles but I'll tell you if it didn't have an odometer I would think it was brand new. Honda Certified, the truck drives beautifully. I traded in an Acura TSX. I loved my car but this truck is great. Its everything I need and nothing I don't. Power rear window, moon roof leather try to find that in a competing model without paying out the wazoo.

A Wonderful Choice of Truck
By marksez on 11/21/09 14:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sold my 2004 Canyon and leased my 2007 Ridgeline on 1/1/07, and it was an excellent choice. It was quite a step up from the GMC. It has virtually every possible option someone could want on a truck and rides and works just like you’d expect a Honda to do. We are an all Honda family, a total of 5, and they are all trouble free vehicles. The truck did have a minor transmission fluid leak, which required a major (warranty covered) correction. Admittedly, that left me a little concerned about buying it at the end of the lease. I have to say, that other than wishing it got better gas mileage (17 city and 21 highway is not bad for an all wheel drive truck), it’s a wonderful truck.

I Miss My Ridge
By WhatWasIThinking? on 10/21/09 08:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought an RTL in May of 2007. I loved it but traded it 15 months later on a 2008 Jeep Saraha Unlimited. I knew very quickly that I had made a BIG mistake. The Ridgeline is just a great truck. It tows reasonable weights with ease. People are critical of the mileage, but it is a truck. It has the convenience of a truck, the towing of a truck, and the ride of a car. I love the convenience and security of the in bed trunk. The ride and comfort was fabulous. My next purchase will be a New 2010 Ridgeline RTL with navigation! Don't make the mistake that I made. If you want a do just about anything truck, at a reasonable price, with a good track record of reliability the Ridgeline is the best choice!

Gas Mileage Poor
By Charles on 09/02/09 13:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have enjoyed driving my 2007 Honda Ridgeline truck, however, it has come to lease end and I will be turning it in for a new 2009 Acura TL w/Tech Pkg. I have nothing but praise for the Ridgeline. It did have an electrical problem (computer chip and electronic board fried) within a month after my purchase. Also, the handles above the right and left rear passenger doors came loose and was about to fall off. Weird since I don't ever have passengers back there. The service department said that it probably was threaded wrong at the factory. Also, the back lighting on the heated seat HI/LO button (drivers side) kept burning out prematurely.

I love this truck!
By NoWhiners on 08/12/09 12:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

If you are looking for a truck that can do it all - go drive the Honda Ridgeline for a day or two. I did & I was sold! Honda has done a great job designing this truck to be so many things. It hauls (I have a boat it hauls w/np), it's a passenger SUV, and you can store an unbelievable amount of items. The back seats flip up creating an enormous amount of room to store items you don't want in the truck bed. Even with the back seats down you have ample storage under the seats which is nice on trips where people in the back can store articles they want to access during the trip. The TRUNK (THE TRUNK!) under the bed is what sold me on this truck - after the ride and many amenities.

Highly Reccomended
By Curly on 11/09/08 10:17 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

In 20 yrs owned 3 GM full sized trucks then Suburban. Needed to go back to PU. Tired of American quality vehicles and associated repair bills. Finally went Honda. Ridgeline has been in shop for scheduled maint only. 55,000 miles and everything still works. Drives like a car - golf clubs fit in rear trunk. Whats not to like? Reminds me of a bulldog, ugly to look at - and I love it unconditionally.

Truly Love Our Ridge
By jgcla on 06/10/08 06:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After a year and 14,000 miles, I have had no issues and love the truck. Thought rear visibility could be better until I drove my bosses new Silverado and realized mine was not so bad. The mileage has ranged from a low of 17 to a high of 22. 60 to 65 delivers around 20 - 21. Engine/transmission combo is extremely smooth, just like our CR-V. Even with gas prices approaching $4 per gal, I think I made a wise decision. I have had many positive comments on the appearance and feel secure when driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.