2007 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
8 years and still a peach
By obx2003 on 11/08/14 13:30 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my RTS new exactly 8 years ago. Have 72K miles now. I've had virtually no problems. OEM Michelin tires lasted 59K miles. Rear brake pads lasted 62K miles, front pads are still original. I had A/T, power steering and cooling system serviced at 62K. Other than that and replacing the battery at 45K, I've done nothing but change the oil and the filters, which I do myself. The truck had only one factory recall: for a heater wiring harness. Troublefree Hondas are great. I hope they bring back this model so I can reup after 12 years.

Love it.. and Wife does too !
By madogreg on 01/21/13 07:11 AM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Bought my 2007 RTL (noNav) in July 2012. 47K miles on it - but it looks and runs like new. Last truck was an F150 - which I loved; but life doesn't demand a full 4 x 8 bed any more. Nothing to gripe about with the Ridgeline. I see people think the MPG could be better, but at the same time they don't find that a sticking point. It's like driving a luxury sedan when you're on the highway. But you have the confidence of a truck both on and off road. My mechanic, and others I spoke to can't comment on them - I have to assume that's a statement of reliability !!

100K+ miles and almost zero complaints
By dmullins281 on 01/01/13 18:42 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought my Ridgeline in 2007, I had to wait for almost 3 weeks for it to be built and delivered and have been happy ever since. I have had zero issues with it, other than the required services and replacing things that wear out with use. The only 2 issues I have with it would be that I had hoped for better gas mileage (it's essentially the same as a full size F-150), and there are slight blind spots when looking to the rear sides. I've used this as an SUV and to the fullest extent of a truck and never had a single problem. With over 100K miles on it, it still drives like a new vehicle, nothing rattles or feels loose, if you didn't see the mileage, you'd never even guess it had over 100K.

Great truck for what it is
By timmyboy188 on 01/21/11 19:19 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Toyota 4x4s, GM 4x4s, new and old. I like 4 wheeling, but don't NEED to do it, so I hardly ever went 4 wheeling anymore. I wanted to buy an 07 Tundra 4x4, but couldnt afford it. I drive mostly highway miles, and take trips snowboarding and camping and use it for work hauling water around a flat city, so this truck has everything I need to make that happen. I'm verry happy with it, MPG is ok (averaging 18 MPG city/highway mixed). It's a great truck, it's weird as heck, but a good truck.

Great Truck, Super Value!
By TRacer on 06/25/10 14:13 PM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

All around, a great vehicle. I had never owned a truck prior to buying my used Ridgeline, as my prior vehicles have been of the high or ultra high performance coupe or sedan variety, and I have racing experience. Performance for the average driver should be more than adequate (top speed is limited to 120), it rides very smooth for a truck, and the fuel economy is fine given it has a drag coefficient of The Vatican combined with substantial mass. I wish these had been available back when my 10 year old was born!

Love the truck, hate the seats
By readycash on 03/14/10 08:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTX 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased new in 2007. Now at about 35k. No problems at all. Truck handles great in bad weather. Better than the Jeep Wrangler we had prior. The trunk is a great feature. Michelin tires still look new. Perfect vehicle for someone who wants utility. Only complaint is the cloth seats on mine stain way to easily, even water like has been mentioned in previous reviews. I am going to have mine re-covered with leather.

Super Truck
By Car Hound on 01/21/10 15:43 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck. The trunk in the bed is great especially on hunting trips. The family loves it. It is our primary vehicle. It is not great for towing. It will get the towing job done but the gas mileage drops to 10 mpg.

Best vehicle and most versatile.
By eddieo311 on 01/17/10 15:14 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this truck almost 3 years ago brand new and that's still the way it looks and drives. I moved to GA from NJ and I go back a few times/year. My wife and I love the ride, size, and reliability. We can throw all our stuff for the trip in the bed and the trunk with the dogs riding in the back with the seats folded up, and there's still a ton of room. Despite being a truck I get great mileage and it handles all elements with ease.

Ultra Low Emmissions Vehicle.
By deadeyerish on 12/09/09 21:34 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Ridgeline, I have been wanting one for years now. My 07 has 60k+ miles but I'll tell you if it didn't have an odometer I would think it was brand new. Honda Certified, the truck drives beautifully. I traded in an Acura TSX. I loved my car but this truck is great. Its everything I need and nothing I don't. Power rear window, moon roof leather try to find that in a competing model without paying out the wazoo.

A Wonderful Choice of Truck
By marksez on 11/21/09 14:47 PM (PST)

2007 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I sold my 2004 Canyon and leased my 2007 Ridgeline on 1/1/07, and it was an excellent choice. It was quite a step up from the GMC. It has virtually every possible option someone could want on a truck and rides and works just like youd expect a Honda to do. We are an all Honda family, a total of 5, and they are all trouble free vehicles. The truck did have a minor transmission fluid leak, which required a major (warranty covered) correction. Admittedly, that left me a little concerned about buying it at the end of the lease. I have to say, that other than wishing it got better gas mileage (17 city and 21 highway is not bad for an all wheel drive truck), its a wonderful truck.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.