2006 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Moonroof, XM and Nav 5.0 ft. Bed Consumer Review - WOOOOOOOW

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

RTL Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Moonroof, XM and Nav 5.0 ft. Bed)

WOOOOOOOW
By Ridgey on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After looking at all the other midsize trucks, I was impressed by all the features my truck has and others dont. The ride is smooth and the power is there. Very quiet interior, but Im always blasting the XM, that it does not matter. Excellent stock audio system! Geez, there is too many things I like about this truck, and I've run out of room. HONDA, ITS ABOUT TIME YOU BUILT A TRUCK.

Favorite Features

The Navi Ridgeline has all the "bells and whistles" I could ever dream of. Very innovative trunk in bed, and the dual action tailgate. The voice operated Navi comes in very handy. Couldnt find any of these features in the competition. So many Genuine Honda Accessories to put in this thing

Suggested Improvements

Im not really complaining here. Just some "nice to haves": Keyed or Keyless lock on the tailgate. Completely removable rear seats. Better gas mileage. Bigger bed. Bigger, beefier wheels. But not too big where it wont fit in my garage anymore. More modern looking instrument cluster.