2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: The BEST truck I have ever own

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTL Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Moonroof, XM and Nav 5.0 ft. Bed)

The BEST truck I have ever owned!
By dynamiq on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is almost perfect! It would be nice if it got better gas mileage, but then it wouldn't have that awesome torque! I have pulled multiple cars and trucks out of the ditch (in snow), I have hauled a 26 foot camper over the mountains on a 5 hour trip, a 21 foot boat for 3 hours... all no problem for the RL! The performance in snow and ice is the BEST I have experienced! I have owned 4 Ford F-150s and 1 GMC Sierra and none of them performed this well in the snow (or mud). It is so well- designed and well-balanced that I don't think any truck can compete for overall performance. I have owned for 2.5 years and I have not had to have anything fixed! This is truly a great truck!

The trunk in the bed is the best idea ever! The comfortable ride can't be matched by any other truck. The hauling abilities are great (especially for a V6). Smaller outside than standard truck, but larger inside cab!

1. I wish there was a way to improve MPG and have a "switch" for when you need torque to utilize all horsepower. 2. All Honda navi systems really stink. Honda needs to improve their navi to make it more intuitive (i.e.like a Garmin). 3. Honda NEEDS to incorporate a trip computer (i.e. mpg, etc.).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review