The BEST truck I have ever owned!
By dynamiq on
2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
This truck is almost perfect! It would be nice if it got better gas mileage, but then it wouldn't have that awesome torque! I have pulled multiple cars and trucks out of the ditch (in snow), I have hauled a 26 foot camper over the mountains on a 5 hour trip, a 21 foot boat for 3 hours... all no problem for the RL! The performance in snow and ice is the BEST I have experienced! I have owned 4 Ford F-150s and 1 GMC Sierra and none of them performed this well in the snow (or mud). It is so well- designed and well-balanced that I don't think any truck can compete for overall performance. I have owned for 2.5 years and I have not had to have anything fixed! This is truly a great truck!
Favorite Features
The trunk in the bed is the best idea ever! The comfortable ride can't be matched by any other truck. The hauling abilities are great (especially for a V6). Smaller outside than standard truck, but larger inside cab!
Suggested Improvements
1. I wish there was a way to improve MPG and have a "switch" for when you need torque to utilize all horsepower. 2. All Honda navi systems really stink. Honda needs to improve their navi to make it more intuitive (i.e.like a Garmin). 3. Honda NEEDS to incorporate a trip computer (i.e. mpg, etc.).