2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: One of the Best Vehicles I hav

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTL Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Moonroof, XM and Nav 5.0 ft. Bed)

One of the Best Vehicles I have owned
By Ron B on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned several pickup trucks over the years. They all drove and rode like a truck. I almost purchased the Honda Pilot after driving it and then I knew I would regret not getting a truck so I drove the Ridgeline. That was a mistake. It was part SUV and part Truck. I could not believe the manner in which it drove. The truck handled very, very well. I pull a small Casita Travel Trailer and it pulls it without any problems. We love this truck and would not trade it for anything else available anywhere. It is just the right size for what we use it for. It doubles as a very nice SUV and a very nice Truck. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a great vehicle. It's a Honda!

Favorite Features

Reliability, quality, in-bed trunk, navigation and great audio system. Great comfortable ride. Great seats and great climate control. Traction in wet weather and it' ability to pull a trailer with ease.

Suggested Improvements

The fold down rear seat supports need to be improved on. Bed scratches too easily and the buttons to activate the garage door are too small and not lighted. A/C controls are hard to read when manually operating.