2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Misrepresented truck better th

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

Misrepresented truck better than most
By rlcondran on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I rarely write reviews but while checking on an '06 model at my local dealer I saw a varying degree of good and bad. I believe this truck should be carefully chosen by the perspective buyer in regards to their needs. Mine were simple so this truck was in my opinion a perfect match. I wanted ease of passenger transport with comfort features due to my health issues. This Honda has delivered! I really think Honda missed an opportunity to start a new car segment something like the SUV's only term this one an LUV or TUV(light or transport utility vehicle) cause this is not a true truck I feel. It has missing truck features & then some better ingredients so to me they balance out. Shop carefully.

Got to love a truck with a trunk! Smart thinking and it's front wheel drive with 4wheel ability. Interior layout is amazingly positioned all buttons within drivers reach and loads of storage areas. Seat are super comfortable to me on long runs a must for the lady and she loves it too! Tailgate folds or swings with lighting! Interior plastics seem durable compared to past GM/Ford/Dodge buys. Superb leg room in the rear for larger passengers and the seats fold up for more storage area. A well thought out design by the competition and they have earned my appreciation.

Better fuel economy possibly with an improved motor. Auto locks when placing into drive along with daytime running lights.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review