2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: Follow up-Four years later

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

RTS Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic 5.0 ft. Bed)

Follow up-Four years later
By Josh on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

60k miles later and I still love this truck. The only problems I have had in four years is the blower motor for the a/c and the recall for a wiring harness. This truck still drives like the day I bought it. The interior fit and finish is still tight and shows very little signs of wear. We have taken it on a few long trips from SC to NH this year and it has been a joy to drive. Very comfortable. Around town I am averaging 18 mpg. I am still on the original tires and brakes. No more maintenance than basic fluid/filter changes. Excellent value in my opinion.

Still has to be the trunk and the dual action tailgate. The console is also very handy. I also like the power window feature (being able to lower all windows to let the heat escape by pushing the unlock button on the fob twice and holding it down)

Most improvements I would like to see have been addressed by the newer models (STD trailer hitch, more tie downs) Auto headlights would be nice. Sunroof available to RTS models would be nice. 25 more horses would not be bad either. Not that it needs more power, but you can never have too much.