2006 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Review: best truck I've ever owned

2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Review

2006 Honda Ridgeline

RTL Crew Cab Pickup (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic w/Moonroof and XM 5.0 ft. Bed)

best truck I've ever owned
By avenoso on

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've had 3 Rams ('96, '00, '02), '95 Chevy Silverado, '89 Ford Ranger, all purchased new or nearly new at the time. All were "ok", but this is the most utilitarian, versatile, dependable, luxurious truck of all! I waited a while to see if any of the domestic idiots would develop a comparable truck. Chevy is the closest with the Avalanche, but too big and too thirsty. Say what you want about the Ridgelines tow limitations or lack of low range, this truck will fill the bill for a large number of truck owners. Get over yourselves, you all don't need a full size, gas guzzling domestic.

Huge in bed trunk, come on America?!!! Composite bed, RTL's heated leather seats, moonroof, XM, and all the safety features out there (why do the domestics make some of theirs optional). I can't boast about this vehicle more, I LOVE IT!

I can't think of anything...need I say again... I love this truck. 30,000 miles and I could see myself driving it for another 170,000!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review