2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Oh my God!
By frank on 11/10/06 17:14 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love my Honda. Rides Great and the interior is awesome. However, I'm not used to having a cruise control on switch that if isn't on the steering wheel

2006 Honda Ridgeline
By Honda Ridgeline on 11/10/06 13:35 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned toyota, ford, chevy, GMC, dodge and this Ridgeline is by far the best overall value. It is the best handling, most solid and comfortable truck compared to all the others. Very satisfied.

great truck
By cheryl on 11/01/06 11:31 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

best built truck i have ever driven.have only had a few months. but the only thing i would take for it is another new truck just like this one. love it keep up the good work honda

Simply Amazing!!
By Canadabeef on 10/29/06 21:48 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We've had this truck for over a year and it never ceases to amaze us. We do a lot of long-distance driving and with the Ridgeline, it's a lot of fun - even with the cold winters in the north. We look forward to the snowstorms now! We're pushing our 50's so we've had a few vehicles in our past and this is the best yet!

Why they call me HOT TRUCK!
By HotTruck on 10/28/06 07:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was one of the first to purchase this odd looking truck back in May '05, and I must say 18 mos later, it is the most fun ride I have had since my Nissan 300 Z in 1984. Super reliable, a real head turner, and fulfills all my suburban/back road weekend needs and fantasies. Every time I stop for gas, a guy will come up and ask to see inside, and get my opinion. I outright love it! I don't understand why it isn't a big seller, but that's ok, because it just makes mine look that much more unique. HONDA really hit this one outta the park, as far as I'm concerned.

It's a kick
By JJersey on 10/26/06 17:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased for Honda reliability, previous Accords. Vehicle is the best all around pickup I've owned as far as exterior and interior quality. Power train is great with front wheel drive normal driving and rear kick in when needed. MPG could be better but it still beats my previous Dodge and GMC pickups. Since I don't need a truck as much as before this Ridgeline is definitely all that and more.It drives like a sports vehicle with a definite feeling of stability and road handling is excellent. It is definitely a good choice for anyone that wants quality but only needs a truck on a part time basis. It's not a "Hard line truck guy" type of vehicle, but more for the DYI.

Awesome Truck!!
By Steve3589 on 10/18/06 17:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have had all of the big 3 and they just dont compare to this truck! Love the ride and handling of this truck! Has great power too! Bought mine in May for $21,600, awesome deal!

Good Vehicle.
By Hugh Rye on 10/18/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle drives and rides like a mid-size sedan. Turning radius is more than anticipated for a vehicle this size. It's brakes are superb; however, I don't use it for towing. Acceleration is acceptable and drive train is smooth. Was dissapointed with gas mileage. Could be a few mpg better. Middle arm rest needs to be re- designed to allow it to come farther forward for greater comfort and to make the internal compartments more accessible. Usual Honda reliability so far. We have three Hondas.

THIS IS NO TRUCK
By General crazy on 10/05/06 17:03 PM (PDT)

1. IT CAN'T TOW AT ALL no more then maybe 6000 lbs. if you're lucky which i was not. They could learn a lot form Ford about trucks! 2. It has some room but the avalanche is much better! 3. This truck needs better MPG It has about as much as the american trucks but it is sissy truck! So It could have more!

Great Truck
By RJM on 10/04/06 11:47 AM (PDT)

My third Honda and just as great as the others. Total quality and very functional. Flaws? It does have a blind spot where the rear pillers are but the mirror helps illiminate it. I would definitely recommend this vehicle. Lots of power and creature comforts.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.