2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Perfecy Pick Up
By Ron on 01/01/07 10:00 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have has the Ridgeline 18 months, perfect pick up. I even towed another car 1400 miles, ample horse power. Still have not seen a better performance truck. Front wheel drive/AWD is the smartest feature, awesome in the snow. Average 18-19 mpg.

My first Honda Truck
By Carr on 12/25/06 09:08 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Without a doubt my Ridgeline was the best truck I could find. I had owed six Preludes and one Passport but I love my Ridgeline too. You'll want one of these...

Great Truck
By Al on 12/18/06 21:10 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a great truck. I have owned several different trucks this is by far the best built I have ever had. Great ride. Good Fuel economy. The truck in the bed is an excellent feature.

honda vs. chevy
By groundeffx on 12/18/06 16:06 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i traded in a chevy colorado for this truck. the honda is wider and can fit 3 kids in the back seat better. the chevy got 19 mpg with a 3.5L 5cyl 220 hp vs. the honda 18 mpg 3.5 L v6 244 hp.

Ridgeline Disappointment
By gjj on 12/11/06 17:25 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

After 11 months of ownership, and 6 trips to the dealership for repairs, I have decided to sell. Rear window that would not roll back up (11 miles on truck), front strut coils would bind and then release when turning the wheel (3 trips to repair shop on this problem alone). The large back side panel would flex in while reaching into the bed for items, and then pop back out, leaving a noticeable dent (3 in 11 months from lifting bikes out of the bed). There were numerous, loud rattles in the dash area, and a very loud buzzing noise when driving at freeway speeds. Gas mileage well below sticker estimates. Limited leg room, at 6'5" this truck was not comfortable.

fun wheels
By cheryl hayes on 12/04/06 20:16 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

i have driven fords, chev's, dodge. my honda is the best truck i have ever driven. it pulls a trailor whit a honda 4 wheeler on it just like it was not even there.have had it to florida in sept for 4 days. coming back i drove 15 hours straight, and was not even tired. going back to tampa dec.25 to be with rest of family. i love my truck. honda keep up the good work

Happy buyer
By rswanby on 12/02/06 07:13 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The trunk on the ridgeline is the best idea for a pickup. Larger bed would have helped. Made to drive on long trips in comfort. Backseat fold up gives more room for backseat storage. Good service at Atlantic Honda, keeps me informed of needed maintenance.

2006 ridgeline
By rj44 on 11/28/06 04:45 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I had the truck 6 mos I love it. However do not buy the honda tonneau cover look at the aftermarkets. Otherwise it has plenty of power compared to my blazer. I take it off road in mud and snow and it had no problems.

Excellent Truck
By Bill on 11/25/06 17:08 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is by far the best car/truck I have ever owned. The build quality is great, the interior is top-notch, the truck drives on the highway like a luxury car. Gas mileage is OK, but not great. I have towed a large trailer 1100 miles, no problems. There is not a comparable vehicle out there.

Happy Honda Owner
By mic161 on 11/12/06 19:19 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

tows two motorcycles on back w\21ft boat in-tow, worked for honda motorcycles, 25 years. and they build their vehicles as their motorcycles good QC

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.