2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
First 1000 miles impression
By Blue on 03/24/05 17:28 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have taken this truck through snow, sleet, storm and ice in the last 3 weeks. There is nothing that was unexpected or undesirable. I did not try off-road becasue I do not intend to go thru mud. Basically, this is a truck that drives almost like a car. I looked at the other mid-size trucks, but they do not have all the luxury features.

Riding the Ridge'
By Steve on 03/24/05 17:09 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Truck has an excellent ride, like a large Accord, plenty of power. A few quality concerns in the beginning but I'm sure mine was one of the first off the line, all have been corrected. Stock Stereo is great, very comfortable and quiet interior. Exterior design is growing on me, NAVI is very user friendly and can be voice activated. Gas mileage has been so so during the break-in period probably about 16mpg. mixed driving. Take one for a drive it's packed with Honda innovation. Honda can't miss with this one. 3 months free XM is nice it's easy to get hooked.

I Love it!
By Vassili C on 03/23/05 19:17 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

INever thought I would buy a pick up truck! but I am so happy i did. I love the extreme styling, the car like drivability and the functionality. Honda should refine some rough edges like: no driver's side vanity mirror, no mp3 player capability unless you buy a $700.00 option, no roof rack, running boards, towing package (things that come standard in other trucks on its class). I guess they want you to spend another 3k before you are all done with it. In general I am very happy I got it! At least for a while I will be almost the only one on the road with it :)

Cool Truck
By Jon on 03/22/05 21:20 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just bought my new Ridgeline and it's a very cool truck. The ride is better than the Pilot imo. If you haven't driven one yet, go and drive one. You'll be impressed how Honda did with it's 1st truck.

Honda Ridgeline RTL
By denvrfan on 03/20/05 18:19 PM (PST)

We just took delivery on a new Ridgeline RTL with moonroof. Initial impression: WOW! This is my first truck although you can hardly tell that it's a truck. It rides like a well-mannered SUV (ie Pilot or MDX). It is quiet inside, very roomy and loaded with all kinds of innovative storage ideas. Plenty of power although I'm sure it would be challenged if I ever decided to tow something. This is certainly not my intent. Rather, it will be a great vehicle for garden center runs, any other light duty hauling. Frontier, Tacoma, even F150 shoppers should drive this vehicle before making a buying decision.

Personal
By Bill Pope on 03/19/05 00:34 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I shopped extensively before buying this vehicle. I decided on the Ridgeline because of Honda's reputation for quality and its practicality. It doesn't handle the way most trucks do. It's about the same length as a single cab pickup so parking lots are easy! The truck hasn't developed any rattles and the road noise in muted, umlike my first Honda, the Pilot. I kept that Honda two months before trading it for a Chevrolet truck. I am so much happier with this truck than the Pilot. The seats will make you feel like driving for hours. The navigation ,satellite radio are wonderful, though I found myself in front of a residential home rather than a pancake house in San Antonio.

Honda Truck
By nbk89k7 on 03/19/05 00:09 AM (PST)

This Honda truck is smooth, quiet, has lots of power and the interior is roomy & comfortable. Rides like a car, turns on a dime - I miss the keypad entry system my Ford had, but the Honda is worth every penny! It is fun & sporty, the sound system is awesome (inlcudes XM radio), & the navigation system comes in handy. It seems to have the typical Honda quality and construction.

Great Fun
By Chris on 03/16/05 16:01 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This Truck is a wonderful in between for people who want a truck and need room for a family. I was real suprised with the way it drove. It rides almost like a car. I was also able to take it off road and was really impressed with the way it handled. I think Honda gave this market exactly what it needed.

alot of truck for a high price
By james on 03/10/05 17:36 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The new Honda truck is a very nice truck, but I feel it`s too much money for what you get, You can still get a truck at 80% of a Honda in a Ford 150 at about 10,000- less when ford is on sale. Honda needs to compete. On the truck, it needs more leg room in rear, also the gauges are tilted away from you behind the wheel, that has to change, and for sure you will pull out your back when you try to get something out of that back trunk,you have to lean over the tail gate. And the radio set up is very blah. But the seats and truck looks are very nice.

Love, LOVE the Ridgeline!
By Seric927 on 03/10/05 16:43 PM (PST)

I have not had a truck since the late '80s, but needed something to haul cargo. This truck is fun to drive, along with Honda's durability, reliability and resale, I couldn't go wrong! Drives just like the 2003 Accord I traded in. Only wish I would have gotten the Navi system

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.