2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Perfection
By Octavivs on 04/05/05 22:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is absolutely the best vehicle I have ever owned. Having been through a sedan, two trucks and an SUV, I have finally found a vehicle that has the best components of each for a family. It drives like a car. The inside is as roomy as an SUV and accomodates car seats nicely. It is terrific for occassionally hauling items in a truck bed, and best of all it has a great trunk! If you don't test drive one, you won't realize what a terrific car it is. Honda has really gotten this one right. It is also much more attractive in person (both inside and outside) than the pictures would lead you to believe.

A New Benchmark for Trucks
By jbodden on 04/05/05 16:52 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

It took Honda a long time to decide to build a pickup, but I am glad they finally did. This truck is fantastic. I had a 2004 Toyota Tacoma before the Ridgeline. What a difference! The Honda is vastly superior in every respect. It's design is very intelligent. The ride is amazing! It's simply the best riding truck ever. It is roomy and comfortable. The trunk in the truck bed and the two-way tailgate are wonderful features. It has standard 4 wheel drive,traction control and side air curtains. Since it's a Honda, it will do well in crash tests. It has plenty of power and gets decent mileage on regular. All in all, it is a versatile truck that others will be copying for years.

Great Truck
By Oliver on 04/02/05 11:08 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle is awesome. The design and engineering is leading edge. It won't be long before all pick-up trucks come with trunks. I traded in a Dodge Dakota for the Ridgeline and there is simply no comparison. The Navigation system, moonroof and plush back seat make the Dakota a dinosaur who's time has passed.

WOW - What a first impression
By bblh627 on 04/01/05 23:42 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have only owned my Ridgeline for a couple of days, but what a couple of days it has been. I was not sure I liked the looks of the truck when I first saw it. But after comparing and reviewing other models and trucks I decided to take one for a test drive. I was hooked as soon as I started to drive. The cabin inside is luxiourious, comfortable, and well thought out. Storage space is close to overwhelming with the coolest center console I have ever seen. The truck truly drives like a fine tuned machine with no shacks, shimmies, or jolts: I think it rides better than my Accord EX I just traded in. The power is good and strong and will not leave standing at a stop light. I love my truck

fun honda
By kitana on 04/01/05 12:35 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Being the first truck from Honda, they went all out on this very user friendly, fun to drive sports truck, with it's VTEC V6 engine, there's no problem getting up to the desired speed!

Winner
By Scott on 03/31/05 22:34 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Honda is at it again. This truck is great. I'm not hauling lumber, but it pulls my camper with ease and with decent economy. Great ride and of course Honda reliability.

Stellar Truck
By happy with my truck on 03/28/05 03:13 AM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I love this truck. The ride is better than any truck out there. Smooth and quiet. Off road handling is most impressive. Handles deep sand with ease. Love the flexible storage through out the vehicle. The interior is very classy in leather. The driver's seat is very comfortable. I feel like I've arrived in this truck.

A must look see for Honda Lovers
By ikudbne1 on 03/25/05 23:08 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

For those of you that have wanted a truck but hesitated because a truck bed is not convienient for day to day around town shopping/groceries type activities, then this is the truck for you! The in bed trunk solves all your problems and it comes with the Honda Quality and attention to detail on top of it all!

Best Truck I've Owned
By David Swain on 03/25/05 16:15 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've been looking at this vehicle on the net for the past several months. I thought it was just what I needed and so far I've not been disappointed. It drives like a car, very quiet, smooth, and no creaks, or rattles like some of my other trucks. The trunk is an excellent feature and after several washes and rain storms does not leak. The engine has plenty of power and doesn't boog down on hills. It has plenty of room inside and a ton of storage compartments. They bed is plenty big enough and will carry 4x8 plywood with no problem. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone interested in a truck with plenty of passenger space as well as hauling capacity. It's the best truck I've owned by far

Not your average truck
By Steve on 03/25/05 12:09 PM (PST)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The new Ridgeline is a very well designed truck, with many great 'extras'. It does not feel like a truck when you are driving it because it is so comfortable, and a smooth ride. The storage room in the cab, and the added trunk are wonderful and give the extra storage that one might need for any occasion. The only bad thing is that my wife keeps trying to take it. There are also a lot of people who stop me to ask questions, or just stare, and while driving, they really shouldn't be staring at the car next to them.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.