2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
So far it's everything I needed.
By P-Bear on 04/11/05 13:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Growing up with pick-up trucks on our farm, I have first hand knowledge of what the traditional truck is supposed to handle. The problem is, I don't haul cattle, horses, or feed anymore and the concrete highways here are a bit smoother than the West Texas farm land I grew up on. That being said, my Ridgeline is a multi-purpose vehicle that handles everything that my family needs at this time. Reliability, seating, room, pick-up a yard or two of soil for our yard, haul hardware for the house, etc, etc. And the driving experience is just remarkable. I understand what the traditional truck is supposed to do and they do it extremely well, but for what I need, this "truck" nails it!

Ridgeline - the truck for the rest of us
By Stew on 04/11/05 08:09 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm not a construction contractor and will never carry 2000 lbs of gravel in the back of a truck. I just need a truck to get to work, carry camping gear, bikes, dogs and kayaks, and get me through snow and mud. I don't WANT a truck, just an SUV that will let me haul big stuff occasionally and tow my camper. The Ridgeline will do all that for me in perfect comfort, without feeling like I'm driving a big, ponderous truck. Plus I get better gas mileage than a V8. My wife loves the electric seat controls, particularly that she can raise the seat up to make it easier to look out the back window to back up. I love that I can push the seat back far enough to stretch out.

Not Just a Pick Up
By Richard Spahn on 04/10/05 11:49 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm retired and this multipurpose vehicle replaces a Lincoln Town Car and a small motorhome. It rides and handles like a car with low road noise plus comfortable rear seats for passangers. There's plenty of storage for everybody's gear in the trunk. I can take the Ridgeline to the Opera, the Country Club, the desert, the beach, the mountains, dining out or shopping. I plan an extended trip through AZ, NM, OK, AR, and TX next month and will tow a travel trailer part time and drive on the beach at one point. The sound system is excellent and satellite radio guarantees great listening anywhere. The rugged design should test out as the safest vehicle on the road.

versatility and roomy
By anthony on 04/09/05 20:32 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Roomier interior. Fun to drive. Quality engine. Tough trunk bed. Excellent interior design.

Love my Ridgeline
By Janet on 04/08/05 17:19 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I absolutely LOVE my new 06 Honda Ridgeline truck. So far have only driven it 1,000 miles, but no problems. Only little problem was that one or two doors would have a hard time shutting completely but it was just because it was new and as we used it, they shut just fine. Sometimes you can hear a little wind noise, but everything else is fantastic. I like it because it feels like an SUV. My husband likes the truck part. The cab doesn't feel like you are in a truck. It is very roomy even in the back seats. It is extremely wide inside. You are not crowded together. I got the gorgeous Amazon Green. The interior package matches well to it.

'06 Honda Ridgeline is the top dog!
By tex on 04/07/05 08:03 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

drives like a caddy works like a truck. got the tonneau cover and runnning boards...a must have items. its a dream vehicle combining sub and pick-up trucks. RTL w/ moon roof and XM radio is super plus!

Ridgeline
By Jim on 04/07/05 01:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle to drive, have had it in a snow storm, handled very well, mileage around 19.5 to 19.8 mpg, still new. Love the trunk feature....

Exceeding Expectations
By Steelerfan on 04/06/05 22:50 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I was able to drive 2 of the 1st Ridgelines received by my dealer and purchased my truck the next day. I had a CRV for 5 yrs and feel Honda has developed another winner. The ride and overall performance is not like any truck on the road today. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone. Everyone continues to ask me at work about the truck and I now have more friends wanting me to drive to lunch. The interior and sound system makes driving exciting. My wife loves driving it more than her Explorer! Overall storage capacity is very good.

First in Cincinnati
By Ron on 04/06/05 18:45 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great Performance except when the A/C is on. With the A/C on, the automatic transmission shifts up and down often. Great features, like the trunk,GPS, XM Radio. Matter of fact, the radio is fantastic. The truck is more quite than others that I have driven. Nice interior for a truck. The worst attribute is the poor mpg. I have averaged between 15+ to 16+ mpg. including expressway driving.

Best Truck Ever?
By tim on 04/06/05 17:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I fell in love with this truck. After driving many american pickups, this one blew them away! i highly recommend this truck!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.