2006 Honda Ridgeline - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:
Nice Truck!
By f4oXr4d on 04/25/05 11:31 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Nice riding truck. Love the trunk space, with the removable plug so you can spray it out. Honda always thinks of the little things.

The Incredible Ridgeline
By Robert on 04/24/05 10:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I could not be happier with my new Ridgeline, the features in this truck outperform any other truck on the market.

Great truck
By great truck on 04/23/05 11:32 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great truck, fuel economy is great for a truck 23-24 mpg on the hwy and 19-20 around town, better than every truck in its class in fuel economy. Rides like a car, handles like a car, has a lot of power for a 6 cylinder. The power rear sliding window is a great. Truck has a lot of storage - the trunk is bigger than most car trunks, can fit 3 golf bags in it and still have some room. It's the perfect truck for a family, can take the family along and still have room for stuff from home depot. The composite bed is nice - don't have to worry about dents or scratches.

Ridgeline
By sooner1 on 04/23/05 00:19 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent ride with better than anticipated mileage. Handles well. More storage than you can imagine.

AWESOME VEHICLE
By Gary Esplin on 04/22/05 23:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I liked the looks of the Ridgeline the first time I saw it. I test drove it and bought it the next day. It is the best driving vehicle I have ever owned and driven, and I have owned quite a few in my lifetime. I never get tired of driving it and having people look at it. I guess you could say that I feel "proud" when I am driving it. I feel safe in it and know that the Ridgeline will take good care of me if I am ever in an accident. With all the airbags and the superior frame design, I know this is a very safe vehicle to drive

Honda Ridgeline
By Yyama456 on 04/20/05 22:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is great. It is extremely quiet. The interior is great. It is very comfortable, and this is the only truck available on the market that is reliable, safe, dependale, and that has a decent fuel economy. That's why I love it. It has everything, and the quality is excellent.

Great planning
By Mike on 04/19/05 00:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Just gave my wife my 05 pilot and bought the Ridgeline. This is also first truck I have owned. After seeing and driving it, I was taken by car like ride and Honda quality. Creative engineering, such as amazing room, teriffic options, trunk in truck bed, and outstanding sound system. This is my fourth Honda and I will keep buying as long as they continue to get it right!

Ride like a ridge...
By tony camagay on 04/17/05 08:54 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTS 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

The Ridgeline's interior is spacious. Lots of leg room for front and rear passengers. Headroom is big. Ease of use of A/C, radio and CD. No need to crawl from your seat to reach a certain knob. The exterior is like you've never seen in a truck before. Roomy bed, with a hidden closet under the bed. Now the tailgate is a must to mention, its got dual action. Pull it down or just swing it to the side. The V6 3.5L is just right for me. With its gas prices now, good thing they only make it in a V6.

Honda Ridgeline Worth Looking At!
By kennex on 04/15/05 06:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB w/Moonroof, XM, Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Well, Honda has done it the first time around. Sure, this trunk is not a Dodge Ram, but it never was meant to be. This is a crossover between your SUV and your F-150. For those of us that want all of the options of your favorite luxury car, but need space to haul stuff, this is the perfect fit! No doubt, this truck will win many awards including truck of the year because it is innovative and unique. How the frame was designed and the independent 4 wheel suspension is a first for a truck. Drive one and you will see why!!!

SUV + Truck = Ridgeline
By jeantrot on 04/14/05 23:58 PM (PDT)

2006 Honda Ridgeline RTL 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Great comfort and options at a reasonable price. The quality of the features more than justify the slightly higher price than other midsize trucks (Frontier and Tacoma) The Ridgeline is actually cheaper than a similar equipped Dakota except that you can't get the big V8 power. It's a cross between the SUV that my wife wanted and the truck I wanted. At first glance the styling is strange but it grows on you very quickly - if you like the look of the Avalanche you will love the look of the Ridgeline.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.