2001 Honda Prelude Consumer Review: Should have been a 2 seater

2001 Honda Prelude - Consumer Review

Base Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Should have been a 2 seater
By pablogyds03 on

2001 Honda Prelude 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car to replace my 1986 Prelude, I was fresh out of college and landed a good paying job so an upgrade was in tail. Initially I was in the market for an Acura Integra GSR which are hard to find Clean title and Stock (Which is what I wanted). While out Kicking tires at some dealerships I found a 01 Black Prelude 5spd. I took it for a test drive and was sold before I even hit 3 blocks, took it back and bought it with 113k. Purchaced the car in 2007 ended up totaling it in 2011 but it was super reliable only oil changes, tires and tune ups. it had 236k when I parted from it. I miss this car and it was a blast to drive on my 60mile commute especially passing people. Gotta love VTEC!

VTEC VTEC VTEC VTEC! Shifter was awesome, midrange torque Looks Honda reliability

Bigger back seat Bring back the prelude, Honda used to be synonymous with racing but their line up is really depressing there hasnt been a really good sports car -accord v6 6-pd in their line up since the s2000.