1998 Honda Prelude Coupe Consumer Reviews 3

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prelude model:
Bring back my baby Honda!
By Liquidfender on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

Fantastic car, i've been searching and waiting for my Honda Prelude for the last six years, and finally, finally, I managed to locate one that suited my desires. Though I had to travel over four hours to pick it up, well worth the wait.

A Driving Pleasure
By 98Prelude on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car is a pleasure to drive. It has a powerful engine, handles great, and has a very nice sound system.

BUY THIS CAR
By robjay06 on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have had the most fun driving this car out of any car I've driven. it has been a plaesure to own since day one. you definatly must go for the 5-speed manual. the H22 (engine) is extremely fast for a 4-cylinder and can keep up with most anything on the road, especially with aftermarket encouragement. some say its overpriced but those probably havent expirienced revving up to 7,000rpm before shifting while flying down a road.

Awsome Ride
By TJ Gutierrez on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have wrecked this prelude TWICE once at 120mph and the other at 60mph and both times i came out with not even a scratch.

awsome car
By Arthur Schoedel on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

All I have to say is this car is fast, handles awsomwe (was once voted best handling car under $30,00) and is reliable as can be asked. I've done nothing but oil changes and some new tires.

PRELUDE ENTHUSIAST!
By derek43 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

This car is a great buy for the money and it was very reliable!! I enjoyed everyday that i drove it. Comparable to Integra, Celica and Golf GTI but I think it is the best out of all of them! HAVE FUN!

Great Car
By quickkaw on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

Had my Prelude for over 5 years with 55000 and then totaled it by hitting a guy that ran a red light. Crashed very well at 40 miles per hour, both bags deployed. This car holds its value well! Only problem I had was an emissions sensor LED go off and the dealership could not find any problems. (Cost 88 dollars for them to tell me nothing was wrong!)Looking at cars and I might get another one!

The best Honda Coupe
By Doc_Honda on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

I have owned this car for over a year and a half. The seats are very comfortable, yet they still hold you still in a sharp turn. The engine is quiet when you want it to be, and when you get up into the higher RPMs the engine lets out a wonderful distinctive growl. The handling is superior compared to any car in its class, yet the car rides very smooth. I have driven this car hard everyday for over 71,000 miles without a single problem. The sound system is the best I have ever heard in a Honda... and I should know... I own 5 of them (89 CRX DX, 97 Acura Integra GSR, 02 Civic EX Cp, 89 Accord LXi, and this 98 Prelude).

PRELUDE review
By Arif Ukani on 12/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

This is a wonderful car to own, especially if you are an import enthusiast.

PERFECT
By preludedriver on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Honda Prelude Coupe 2dr Coupe

Im pretty young, so when I was looking for a car to get, the prelude was perfect. Its built rock solid, 100% reliable, has the looks, and plenty of power under the hood. Its not a full blown sports car, and it was never designed to be one. The ride is the best I've felt in a car in this price range.