1. It feels like a sports car and love
to be driven hard. It's pretty easy to
start collecting tickets if you're not
2. There is nothing like the sound of
VTEC kicking in as you wind through
3. This a totally dependable car.
1. Insurance premiums... Most
insurance companies surcharge this car
2. Interior space. The folding rear
seat helps, but I miss my hatchbacks
every time I have to pack my bike in
3. Low trade in value. I've watched
the value of my car drop by about
$4,500 in a little over a year.
1. Start making them again.
3. Add the engine from the S2000!