1. It feels like a sports car and love
to be driven hard. It's pretty easy to
start collecting tickets if you're not
2. There is nothing like the sound of
VTEC kicking in as you wind through
3. This a totally dependable car.
1. Insurance premiums... Most
insurance companies surcharge this car
2. Interior space. The folding rear
seat helps, but I miss my hatchbacks
every time I have to pack my bike in
3. Low trade in value. I've watched
the value of my car drop by about
$4,500 in a little over a year.
1. Start making them again.
3. Add the engine from the S2000!
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.