If you find one, BUY IT!!!
By Erik on
1995 Honda Prelude SE 2dr Coupe
I bought this car with 36,000 miles on it, and it was in near perfect condition. It now has 110,000 miles on it and runs almost as good as it did then. Outside of normal routine repairs or changes such as brakes, tires, oil changes, & tune-ups this car has never had any major repairs. I only just recently had to change a broken radiator, but if that's the worst of it, I'm happy. The body could be better because it has a tendency to rust in the rear quarter panel, but almost everything else about this car is perfect. I will never sell this car if I don't have to. I would rather spend the money to keep it forever. I only wish I could have found an SE model with a V-TEC and manual trans.
Favorite Features
The dash is so unique. The colors of the LED lights, speedo and tach are very soothing and appealing to the eyes. The forest green color on the SE's is sleek and the wheels they come with are much better than the standard models. Although it's a 4 cyl., this car has great get up and go.
Suggested Improvements
Upgrade the tires for better handling if you can. If you like a little more speed, like I do; a new exhaust and air intake will give you a good boost for not a lot of money. Also, if you need a better stereo, get a box because the speakers are hard to replace due to the cross bars for the trunk.