1994 Honda Prelude VTEC - Consumer Reviews

VTEC 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (9 reviews )
I love my lude!
By 94PreludeSR-V on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

the car is amazing, powerful, nice handling, pretty good factory speakers, nice shifting, looks damn beautiful cant say enuf about the car, ill never sell it unless its an NSX i am buying haha

Best $ I've ever spent
By Sweet P on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

The Prelude is GREAT!! The front seats keep you from sliding while handling crazy curves in the road. The long digital dash gives it a space-age look. The availability of after market parts is good too.

Best Sport Coupe
By Ejuan on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

The prelude is definately one of the best sports cars around. Looks, although eccentric, are hard not to like. Interior is very good. The car steers like no other - point it in the right place and it will get you there. A pretty quick ride - until the VTEC kicks in. Then you better just hold on.

Nothing better in '94
By dynasty on 09/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

Didn't really like it when they first came out, but after driving it. . .OH MY GOD! This VTEC is quick and it handles incredibly well. I have taken mine to 135mph on several occasions and I have taken a few fwy interchange ramps at 100mph! Z-rated tires necessary but no suspension modifications. I consistently beat Boxsters - no joke! If you're thinking about getting one, do it. If you're thinking about selling one, don't because there's nothing out there that can compare to this for the price.

Awesome Car
By Mee on 08/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

What can I say this car kicks ass!

H22A VTEC is Excellent!!
By AsianChris on 08/16/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

This car is great. The VTEC motor is very powerful when you need it to be. The leather is the tight leather type. I think the dash looks great, it is comparable to the Lexus Electro- illuminescent type dashes. This car handles pretty well around the corners. Parts are a little pricey, but worth it by far. I give it a 2 thumbs up!

honda prelude (1994)
By dgffg on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

one of the best cars i've owned in terms of longevity, reliabilty, and looks.

Loved this car
By Cheryl763 on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC VTEC 2dr Coupe

I sold my 1994 Honda Prelude about a month ago and still miss it. The car handled & felt great. It was fun to drive and the body styling was sleek. Aside from normal maintence, the upkeep was minimal. When you wanted the extra power, the VTEC engine gave it to you, great for entering the highway or passing. I would still have it if it wasn't for the fact that I needed a 4-door family sedan...Hopefully I will love my new Saab 9-3 as much.

94 prelude VTEC
By Joe Her on 03/07/02 19:44 PM (PST)

awesome vehicle