Used 1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS - Consumer Reviews

Si 4WS 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (7 reviews )

My Prelude
By LadyPrelude

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

I've had this car almost 10 years and still love to drive it. It's fun and fast.

5-speed and sunroof

Reduce the or refine the sound of the vehicle muffler.

93 Prelude Si with 4ws
By dirk

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

This is a really fun to drive car. It's got good power, when you take off in first and run it up to about 3,000 rpm and just stomp on the gas, the tires break loose and just start spinning. I love it.

Power for a 4 cylinder, I was really underestimating the power, also the 4ws is a dream come true.

The interior should have better seating room but everything else is great.

93 Prelude 4WS Si
By Shibo

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

The 93 prelude 4WS si i think is the best that Honda has ever made. The performance is just right for a 4 cyl that dose not have a VTEC motor and the convertible is unbelievable.

The 4WS.

Bring the prelude back honda.

Love My '93 Prelude Si 4WS
By 5speedguy

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

Bought my red 5 speed in June 2005 with 129,000 miles on the clock. I now have 150,000 and I just love this car. I like the punch, the great corner- carving ability and the looks. Each time I walk past the car I just have to smile. I know the 4WS makes the car heavier and therefore slower than the VTEC, but the handling is so great it is worth it. I soon intend to use it as a track day car (while continuing the "daily driver" duties.)

The styling, the solid feel of the entire car, the Si engine (that can run well on 87 octane when the gas gougers raise the prices). The trunk is capable for a true sports car. Even the back seat is OK for some storage as I bought the car knowing no human over 6 months old could fit in it.

It needs at least 1 cup holder and a bigger glove box. I'd also like to see more after-market options.

Driver's dream come true
By Darek

1993 Honda Prelude Si 4WS Si 4WS 2dr Coupe

I own a 93 Honda Prelude VTEC, and I absolutely love it! I bought it with 103k miles on it back in 99 and canít stop redlining it every chance I get since then. The car has 160k and is 14 years old now so few things eventfully give up do to my rough driving habits: clutch, O2 sensor, exhaust flex pipe, hmmÖ I canít think of anything moreÖ the button for a hand brake is sticking once a week. Seats are so comfortable that it is hard to stay awake for long drives, but one push on the gas pedal and a sound of the VTEC engaging while you accelerate to 120mph on fairly sharp corner will send your hart rate sky rocking and will put a big smile on your face.

When I smoke my buddies Mustang SVT on the road course, I love that suspension and PERFECT gear ration in my trany

This car is discontinued. Prelude lost buyers because of a horrible body change that they did for 97 and up, only one choice of an engine with lower performance then 93-96, manual transmission as an expensive option. Put the curves back, stick a V6 in it, and I will be first one in line to buy it