1992 Honda Prelude 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - You gotta get a lude,

1992 Honda Prelude - Consumer Review

1992 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe

Si Coupe (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

You gotta get a lude, dude!
By EK on

1992 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe

I bought my Si 'lude with a little under 100K. I've only had to replace the timing belt (preventative maintenance) and get some oil leaks repaired. I now have over 120K on my car. I absolutely love it!! This is the funnest car I've ever driven. I recently test drove the new Accord EX V6 and the new V6 Altima (I thought I needed a bigger car). My '92 lude would run circles around both of these vehicles so I'm sticking with my lude. Recently, I saw a car ad for a '95 lude priced at $12,000 (the ad said 'Rare car')!! Amazing! You'd have to fight me for my mine.

Favorite Features

I love the quick acceleration, sporty appearance that gets tons of looks and compliments, and best of all how the car fits my petite 5'2" body.

Suggested Improvements

The tight suspension creates a rough ride on sub-perfect streets. Is there a way to improve the ride without sacrificing handling? Where are the cupholders? I need them! Lastly, if this car were available in a 4-door, I'd buy it in a heart beat.