1992 Honda Prelude Consumer Review: You gotta get a lude, dude!

1992 Honda Prelude - Consumer Review

Si Coupe (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

You gotta get a lude, dude!
By EK on

1992 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe

I bought my Si 'lude with a little under 100K. I've only had to replace the timing belt (preventative maintenance) and get some oil leaks repaired. I now have over 120K on my car. I absolutely love it!! This is the funnest car I've ever driven. I recently test drove the new Accord EX V6 and the new V6 Altima (I thought I needed a bigger car). My '92 lude would run circles around both of these vehicles so I'm sticking with my lude. Recently, I saw a car ad for a '95 lude priced at $12,000 (the ad said 'Rare car')!! Amazing! You'd have to fight me for my mine.

I love the quick acceleration, sporty appearance that gets tons of looks and compliments, and best of all how the car fits my petite 5'2" body.

The tight suspension creates a rough ride on sub-perfect streets. Is there a way to improve the ride without sacrificing handling? Where are the cupholders? I need them! Lastly, if this car were available in a 4-door, I'd buy it in a heart beat.