I love my 'Lude!!
By Akane-chan on
1992 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe
The Honda Prelude is my 1st car and I would never dream or ponder of selling it. I bought it just under 100K; the handling is awesome, the body is strong (I was in a hit and run and thanks to it's strong body styling I didn't get as hurt as I should have); and wow I have never seen a car get so many glances. ^.~ It has a lot of power for a 4 Cylinder, speedy, and very sporty. The interior is perfect with it's bucket seats, and I believe even the stock system is awesome. I have installed a cd-deck so it sounds crisp and clean. Besides everything, I've had few minimal problems with my 'Lude other than the normal changes and tune-ups. It's fun to drive!!
Favorite Features
Interior; bucket seating. Electronic dash. Plenty of space ; even though it can't fit more than two people too well, it's still got plenty of space for packing, and if you can pack like I can, this car packs a truckload!! The engine: It drives like a 6 cylinder!!
Suggested Improvements
None really; other than having to pay a bit more here and there (since the original owner who sold it to me didn't fix the normal things such as timing belt, distributor), its a great car.