1991 Honda Prelude Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prelude model:
LUDE acris
By SE7EN on 10/11/09 10:58 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

I love my prelude. I've had it for years and it still runs like new. Car performs well and handles well.

91 Prelude Si 2.1L DOHC
By stewie2021 on 03/17/08 13:39 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

Only 2 previous owners. I bought this car off of a guy that was moving to England and HAD to get rid of it in about a week. I fell in love with the awesome styling and handling. I'm pretty new to manual transmission but It wasn't hard to brush up on with such a great clutch that hasn't had to be replaced. I already replaced the intake with a ram air and the muffler with an HKS slide-on. The car looks at home with much newer cars and runs as good if not better. I'm looking forward to keeping her running for years!

First Car
By Prelude Power on 10/07/07 19:59 PM (PDT)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

A perfect first car, or even a car to just get from point A to point B. My Prelude has 185,000mi on it, and has always started up without a problem. This car is about 16 years old, and still many people tell me how much they like it.

What do I now buy for my daughter
By Ron in Jersey on 01/29/06 17:12 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

Bought this car for my son. It had only 46,000 miles and got from a fellow townie. OUTSTANDING. I had to put a timing belt, new exhaust, and a new battery over last 5 years. Shows no signs of wearing out. Classic look. Now my daughter is getting her license and it will be hard to find something comparable. Trust me I have been looking

Cute and Sporty
By Johnny5 on 01/06/06 17:16 PM (PST)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

I bought my 1991 Prelude from a friend who needed a bigger family car. He had it since he bought it new in 1991. The car is fun to drive and very responsive. I have the 4WS model and it corners very well. I love the body style of the 3rd gen. Preludes. It has 157,000 miles on it but still drives like it was new! These are getting harder and harder to find in good condition so I am glad I got one!

Love this car!
By rich1969 on 11/08/05 11:28 AM (PST)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

I bought this car with 257,000 miles on it. It starts up right away every morning and has been more dependable than some new cars I have had. I get about 25 MPG.

Excellent sporty car!
By Honda/Acura gal on 09/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

Had this car for 11 years before handing it off to my husband who drives many miles with it everyday. Excellent car! 136,000 miles now and still going strong. Spoiler and sunroof makes it. Fold down rear seat nice for moving items. One little rust spot on rear quarter panel and if not for that, looks brand new and still receiving compliments on it!

Best car I have owned.
By Alexander Martis on 06/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Honda Prelude Coupe 2.0 Si 2dr Coupe

I found this one in excellent conditions. It has been very reliable. I have had three cars, a Ford, a Nissan and this one. The Nissan Sentra was brand new and it was a nightmare almost from the moment I bought it !!! Once I test drove the Prelude, I knew from that moment that it is real car !!! With proper maintenance it will run practically forever.