One of The Greatest!
By The BEST! on
1990 Honda Prelude Si 2dr Coupe
My Prelude is actually a 1988 Si but the car was almost the same from 88-91. I bought it new in Sept 87 and still love this car, drive it to work every day. I bought a 98 but was never satisfied although it too was a nice car. The handling just wasn't the same. If I could find a brand new 88 Si I would buy it today. This car still looks good and drives great. I have had to do some repairs & replacement parts but with 220,000 miles it can be expected. Averages 28 mpg on back roads and some stop and go traffic. I guess they will have to bury me in it cause I just can't part with it.
Favorite Features
Fun to drive. Handles better than any car I've owned or test driven. Dependable. Still look great. Love the style. Great visibility. Easy to drive. Good gas millage.
Suggested Improvements
The 88 did not have airbags or ABS but it handles so good and you can see everything so well you avoid accidents. The security of these safety feature would be nice. The 88-91 Prelude is a great car, I wish they were still making them. It was not a race car but it felt like one.