2016 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 257 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

I like it but
By emil Dandrea

2016 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Mine actually makes a "choofing" sound when depressing accelerator. When taking foot off accelerator it seems to stay in lower gear and feels like you have the break on, like changing down a gear to slow down like it never got out of low gear. Display on dash does not show much info, I would like outside temp and music tracks playing. Pretty much blank screen unless adjusting settings.

Best family mid size suv
By ram sharma

2016 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

7 adults can be seated comfortably, superior handling on freeways and village roads too, city 20/21 mpg, highway 26.1 mpg. Best inclass outward visibility, lots of storage space and cup holders, only downside Honda should offer navigation on the available 8" touch screen.

Love my Pilot!
By Naomi Rouse

2016 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 1st Honda andealership SUV and it's wonderful! Heard and read great reviews about the Pilot. After owning a month I must say I'm completely satisfied at this point. I'll keep updating my post to let you guys know how my Pilot treats me on this journey!

Great value for features and style
By RAJA SHAIKH

2016 Honda Pilot SUV Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment System 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

Compare other vehicles, look for great internet deals( i got mine at ~$2k less than sticker price)

Chronic problems with BlueTooth and Audio System
By K Curtiss

2016 Honda Pilot SUV Elite w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment System 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I purchased my Honda Pilot brand new in January. Within two weeks I started getting error messages on the audio system and the bluetooth system does not work regularly - frequently I get a message saying the the car can not find a phone to connect to - even though the BlueTooth on my phone is turned on and the phone is plugged into the car. I have spent 7 months trying to get Honda to fix this but they can not seem to figure it out - they have told me that many Pilot owners are experiencing the same issue but they do not yet have a solution. I purchased this car for the Hands Free Technology and since it is not working regularly I am in the process of asking Honda to refund my car.