Vibration' can't repair it so call it normal
By disappointed88 on
2013 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
i purchased a 2013 Honda Pilot in December 2012. The follolwing day i reported a vibration, which service department said was a wheel weight. After leaving the vehicle for 3 days the SD (service department) replaced a front motor mount which was to resolve the problem. No problem solved, Still vibrating. Two weeks later I returned the vehicle for 3 more days. SD replaced the rear motor mount. Still vibrates. After trying to repair the vehice 2 times with no success Honda Customer Service calls it a " Normal vibration".Now that Honda Engineering can't resolve the vibration issue the SD calls it a "Characteristic of the vehicle". The SD informed me that all the 2013 Pilot 2WD have a vibration
Suggested Improvements
The 2013 Honda Pilot 2WD should not be sold to consumers until the vibration issue is resolved.
By dr_frivolous
on 03/12/13 10:04 AM (PDT)

Amen!!! to your "Suggested Improvements" comment....I am having the same problem with my 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L. The worst thing is this problem has been happening since the 2006 model year and Honda has just kept sending them out with what I feel is an obvious engineering defect......D.F.

By disappointed88
on 03/17/13 17:44 PM (PDT)

I have recently taken the 2013 Honda Pilot to a different Honda service department. They had the vehicle for 8 days. The service department could not duplicate the vibration. I could not believe it. I will now have to drive the service man around . I think they call this "the runarround". I call it frustrated. d...88

By ggpumariega
on 01/04/14 12:03 PM (PST)

I just bought a 2014 Honda Pilot a week ago, and am experiencing a vibration, particularly between 75-95 mph. I thought it was an unbalanced tire, as the dealer told me, but after the dealer balanced the tire, I still feel the vibration. I regret having read these comments after making the purchase.