2013 Pilot vibration
By kingsheds on
2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
After owning 5 Hondas with no problems the time came to pull the trigger on our biggest purchase to date..a new 2013 Pilot EX-L 4x4, to accommodate our 3rd child. We purchased our pilot in September of 2012. I immediately noticed a bad vibration in Eco and have taken it to Honda 2 times now. I have also had a problem with the brake pedal being squishy. Honda won't do anything about the vibration, and they bled the brakes claiming there was nothing wrong with them. The dealership is also stating that Honda says the vibration is normal in my make and model..WHAT!!..NORMAL!!!! This is a $37,000 vehicle. Honda I'm opting out of the class action suit and suing. I suggest others do the same.
Favorite Features
The thing I hate about this is the fact that I have always loved my Hondas. I really like the features and the ergonomics of the Pilot. Looks like a new Tahoe is going to be the solution to this problem.
Suggested Improvements
I suggest Honda replace my 2013 Pilot with a new Pilot that doesn't shudder in ECO mode. I nearly wrecked my Pilot coming into Denver via I70 on the East side of the Eisenhower Tunnel in December due to the ECO mode vibration. It is absolutely insane that Honda is already being sued because of this and they still refuse to acknowledge this problem. Honda you have lost a lifetime customer because of this issue, and your refusal to ethically address the problems.
By ivan_babij
on 02/14/14 12:01 PM (PST)

Use premium fuel and vibrations gone.