Love my Pilot!
By at2005 on
2013 Honda Pilot EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
I love this vehicle so much! It's a dream to drive. I went from a luxury SUV to the Pilot & am pretty satisfied with it. I love the way the Pilot drives & parks. I've owned cars that don't handle as nicely as this truck does. The only thing I would improve is the ride. It's much rougher/tougher that my previous SUV, but other than that I'm in love. If they keep this vehicle like this or improve it further I will be a Pilot owner for life.
Favorite Features
DVD loads in front dash. I have two children in car seats & this feature is a LIFESAVER, since they wouldn't be able to reach the dvd player where they are traditionally located! Steering & Handling- so easy to park even though it's a fairly large SUV. Gas Mileage- I fill up every week 1/2 - 2 weeks! Space- The middle seat is so roomy, we fit 2 car seats no problem & my older son still has plenty of space. I have sat in the 3rd row very comfortably & I'm 5'5".
Suggested Improvements
Ride: very rough/noisy. Definitely more of a truck ride than a smaller/luxury SUV. The user screen is boring & plain, but we didn't get navigation, since we can use the blue-tooth & nav on my phone. Would be nice to load MP3 music into memory instead of just CD's.