2013 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Beyond Expectations

2013 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Beyond Expectations
By commandoii on

2013 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, I bought this car for my wife and now I want one. Drove everything in this category, CX9, Stretch and non stretch Sante Fe, GM moon rovers, explorer. Big fan of explorer looks and big Ford fan in general, but it drove (actually rented) too big and sadden to say, My Touch is out of touch. This pilot was very well equipped and drives fantastic and the Consumer Report parking lot handling quips are BS - it handles them with no problem. Everything inside is just right. But most of all the wife "loves" her pilot and for me that is all that matters. BTW those that don't like the boxy look try a few add-ons (eg.visors) , they sweeten the look. You don't drive the look. Great product!!

Ride and handling Great ergonomics Plenty of tech features to keep the family happy exterior and with add-ons even more Nav is super easy to use HDD radio is the bomb - first song was national anthem, second was GBA, then of course Elvis.

Hybrid version would be cool