55mph Humming
By baron1797 on
2012 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Well... where do I start. I have had a lot of issues with my 2012 Pilot... starting with the replacing the brakes, roters, tires by 12k. Yeah you heard me correct. I had to replace them because later found out at 18k that the front barrings were shot. Now at 26k... I have a LOUD humming noise which absolutely drives me bonkers. I hate driving my car... I changed my music from Coldplay to loud punk so I do not have to listen to that humming noise. This is my 4th Honda... this one has been my problem child.
Favorite Features
The radio... so I do not have to hear that humming noise. Honda has not fixed this... when reading piloteers.org there have been tons of people with the same problem. Thank you Honda for a great radio.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the humming noise.... I am sick of it.
By nwfinder
on 07/05/12 17:46 PM (PDT)

How does one buy something else when they've already committed to a car and the issues start showing up at 12,000??? Obviously this vehicle didn't have these issues on a test drive or I suspect they never would have bought it. It's hard to get rid of something when it's depreciated driving it off the lot!

By amerking
on 05/19/12 21:33 PM (PDT)

buy some thing else next time , I hate honda quality too