Used 2012 Honda Pilot SUV Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Reviews

2012 Honda Pilot SUV

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

2012 Honda Pilot 1 month Ownership Review
By Richard Prigge

2012 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This vehicle has to be one of the most practical vehicles made today. While some midsized SUVs like the Toyota Highlander and Ford Explorer may have comparable or even more cargo space on paper, the Pilot uses the space much better. A full 4x8 sheet of plywood can lay flat in the Pilot when all back seats are folded down. All the other midsized SUVs have wheel wells that limit the cargo width. The designers have really thought out the interior well. There are cargo areas all over the place. There are tie-down hooks scattered around the cabin. The rear window opens separate from the hatch, which comes in handy from time to time.

If you are looking for a family hauler that is packed full of practicality, just the right amount of technology, decent towing capacity STANDARD, and ability to get through the snow and mud, you should definitely consider this vehicle.

Pilot Review
By David Dean

2012 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Do All Transporter
By Tom R

2012 Honda Pilot SUV LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I needed a vehicle that comfortably holds 6, can tow a trailer, got 20+ MPG, serves as my office, good for customers - to ride in and does not give wrong impression (I.e., not too nice for a salesman), completely reliable, can haul some equipment around easily, super comfortable for long road trips and looks fantastic.
Answer: Honda Pilot.

My Dream Luxury SUV!!!
By R.W. Bey

2012 Honda Pilot SUV EX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Since I have purchased and driven my "luxury SUV" , I have enjoyed every moment behind the wheel. Thank you Honda!!!!

Windshield
By Becky Haley Wilson

2012 Honda Pilot SUV EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love my 2012 Pilot I traded in a 2007 Pilot and love it also. The only problem I have is that in the 3 months that I've owned it, I have 4 chips in my windshield. I didn't have one on the 2007 windshield. Driving the same roads at the same speeds. Is this due to the way the windshield slope or lack there of? Just curious if anyone else has this problem.