2011 Honda Pilot 3.5L V6 5-speed Automatic w/Nav Consumer Review - Shame on Honda! Part 2

2011 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Shame on Honda! Part 2
By ewells on

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Last November 2010 I bought the new 2011 Pilot. In the first weeks of owning the car I got a recall notice for the front wheel axle. It was fixed and now it squeaks loudly. I have owned Hondas for 20 years and I expect better. The dealership asked me to fill out a survey after I brought it in again for the squeak and they could not fix it. I filled out their online follow up survey and have not heard back. I am now very disappointed in my Honda Dealership in Louisiana. A good alternative to this car might be the Jeep Grand Cherokee…just had it as a car rental and the gas mileage was far, far better… as a long time Honda owner I am so disappointed this is my second time writing.

Favorite Features

Troubles with car overshadowing the good right now and this car does have some great features...a shame...Honda built its reputation with me on quality...not the quality I am used to from Honda...

Suggested Improvements

Better gas milage....lucky to get 20 on the highway...city driving is worse...at $60+ bucks a fill up Honda is really disappointing me...not the Honda I am used to on reliability and gas...