2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Ride

2011 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

2011 Honda Pilot

EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L V6 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Ride
By gdion on

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I like my pilot I was excited to get it but I am disappointed in the ride.
It seems that when you take it above 55 mph it has a vibration just enought to annoy you while your driving.
I have taken my Pilot back several times, it has 3000 miles on it, they have replace the tires, rims, reblanced and road balanced the tires and it still there.
Unfortunatley I have made a complaint to Honda and hopefully they will help me out.
If any of you have the same problem please let me know but it seems like I may have a LEMON!

Ride is awful

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By msk27
on 01/13/11 19:39 PM (PST)

I bought 2011 few months ago. The reason for buying 2011 Pilot was that I was having vibration issue with 2007 Pilot which was purchased by me as a used car with less then 40,000 miles on it. I think Honda has this vibration problem for long time with older model also, but failed to resolve it. Now I just noticed the same problem with my 2011 Pilot if drove 70m/hr. Not only that I have noticed other problems like high road & engine noise. Hissing sound from driver side window, if driving at 70mph with high headwind, you may noticed engine hood lifting from driver side. I have to file this complaint as it is related to safety. I am very disappointed and should have bought some other car.