2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Loving My Pilot

2011 Honda Pilot - Consumer Review

Loving My Pilot
By Thomas on

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Nav (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased a 2011 4WD EX-L with Navi and have no regrets. Ride is fantastic. Gas mileage is what is expected, not sure why folks on here are all bent on it as it is not a hybrid. Very roomy, smooth ride. ECO Mode goes on and off and it can not be noticed other than the light on the dash. Great pick up and passing ability. Only minor grip would be the lack luster sound system from the speakers in the doors. Not as good as my Ridgeline. Traded a 2007 Ridgeline and this car has meet the same great expectations I have always had from Honda. This is my 5th. Just test drive and you will see how much you love it. Considered the MDX but for 8K more for not much more in features.

Great leather, heated seats, hands free controls, Sliding adjustable second row seating, XM, Navi, back up camera, TONS OF ROOM!

Had to recalibrate my moonroof but since then no issue. Move the shifter to the console and not in that weird place on the dash.