2011 Honda Pilot Consumer Review: Just got one

2011 Honda Pilot SUV - Consumer Review

Just got one
By Charles on

2011 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV 4WD w/Rear Entertainment (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My wife just bought it. I went for a test ride and a good first ride in it. I was pleased with everything I saw, heard and felt. I've read about sunroof issues but this is to new to tell. I drove the Traverse and didn't like it. Other reviews will talk about acceleration. Well if you want to jump off the line you should get a sports car. These are family haulers. Yes, gas mileage should be attacked by the Honda engineers. 25 to 30 highway. The technology is out there. While everyone will not be pleased, take a good test ride and shop around. You'll find the Honda fits your needs and that's what counts in the end. It's about what you require in an SUV.

So far the whole package fits my families needs. We have an Odyssey as well so we are fixed for moving around.

Rear sun shades like in the van. Get the braking distance in check and sunroof issues reported by other owners. Engineer a brake upgrade so we'll feel even more confident about the vehicle.