Honda Ya SOLD me.....Again
By billbert on
2011 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
Traded my 10 civic exl navi for 11 LX 4WD ..Our 20th honda since 19804..Great bang for the buck (lease)..Does it all well so far.. Looking forward to miles of smiles.. getting 17 -20 so far..guessing to 25 on trips...Nice comfortable supportive seats.. 8 pass ..quiet for a suv/truck.600 a year less to insure than civic...wife loves it and has no problem wheeling it around..exact same length width as out 06 shorty caravan... nicely optioned /bult and quality for 359 month 3yr/36k lease... have had 2 burbs/ 4 runner/blazer..my guts feeling is this will top em all..will tow 4500 lb s too!!! IMO looks great in white also..I dont think I d swap my brother for his Platinum Sequoia at 55k for value
Favorite Features
build quality performs nice for V6.. edmunds says it a little slow.. run the pedal down ..its moves just fine low wind noise at speed even with good sized mirrrors..mine vehichle shows zero problems so far..
Suggested Improvements
Bluetooth for all hondas..I cant imagine how many sales they will miss for a 20 dollar across the product line addition..safety and MORE sales ...penny wise and pound foolish Honda..